Chapter 4, the snow and ice pillar

*6 months later*.(Aries is 11, tengen is 20). I saw my crow on the window seal. "yes chiyo". "Claw claw Master Kagaya needs to speak with you Claw Claw" chiyo. "ok i'm on my way". I walked out of my room and saw one of my mothers making dinner. She looked at me and I realized that the mom that was here was Makio. I should've guessed it she cooks really well. "Where are you going missie" makio. "Master Kagaya needs me and I will probably go see if Shinobu and kanae need help". "Master needs you. You know what that could mean right" Maiko. "That I could become a pillar. Yeah i know that but i didn't kill 50 demons i have only killed 34. I should get going now". "yes go, go" Makio. I started walking and I was waving at everyone I saw. I realized I was late and started to run to the master's estate. I got there and his wife was waiting for me. "Hello aunt amane. This must be very important if you are here'' I bowed at her. ''Yes, this is very important. So follow me dear" Mrs. Amane. We started to walk down the hallway. And I got more and more anxious by the second. And we got the and Mrs. Amane knocked on the door and I heard the master say come in. so me and her walked in and he looked up. "Hello Aries" Kagaya. "Hello uncle kagaya". "Sit down child, I have really good news for you" Kagaya. I sat down and he spoke up again "people in the village love you and your work so i was wondering if you want to be a hashira". "It would be an honor to be a hashira". "I knew you would, welcome to the hashira. Snow and Ice pillar" Kagaya. *time skip to after the talk* He called all of the hashira. He walked out and told all the hashira that there is a new pillar and he looked at me and gested for me to come out. So I walked out and I felt all eyes on me. I was standing right next to master. And he spoke up "this is Aries, Aries Uzui. Even though her age I want everyone to treat her with the same respect. That is all everyone is dismissed" Kagaya. I walked down and felt two arms hug me. It was kanae. "Ara Ara, I'm so proud of you, you're going to be the strongest pillar" kanae. kanae stopped hugging me and someone else hugged me. I saw the puff of yellow and red hair. I knew it was Rengoku. he let me go. And another strong pear of arms hugged me and picked me up. "Dad put me down" I laugh. "I'm so proud of you. Let's go home" tengen.  

word count: 478