5

Y/n Pov

After a long while of flying we land on a small island and i can tell Mindi is starting to get tired hiccup gets off toothless and i get off Mindi "okay hookfang i get it you're worried about snotlout why don't we just take a little break and give the rest of us a chance to... Okay who needs to catch their breath anyway?" Hiccup says as he notices hookfang is flying away again "you guys relax I'll go." Hiccup says as he gets back onto toothless "no way all right we are going with you meatlug just got her second wind." Fishlegs says getting onto meatlug "okay but the rest of you stay here and rest for a little" hiccup says and they take off. 

i walk up to Astrid "hey Astrid, are you okay you seem upset?" I question concerned why she's upset she sighs and looks at me "I'm just still mad at snotlout and now were out here looking for the muttonhead." I nod and then hear the twins shout "oh my Thor flying native women." I get on Mindi and me and Astrid fly up to the twins. 

"What are you two talking about" Astrid questions "there were these women with wings we just saw them we swear!" Ruff says making me confused :flying women: I accidentally say out loud in my native language Irish Astrid and the twins look at me "what" i say a little bit of my Irish accent showing "whoa you can speak another language cool" tuff says i realize i must have said it out loud in Irish "what language was tha-" Astrid tried asking but she got cut off by hearing hiccup and fishlegs freak out

 "Uh am i crazy or is that impossible" we hear hiccup say and look to see his and fishlegs silhouettes flying up to them Astrid asks, "what's impossible?" "Nothing! Nothing were just having some friendly hallucinations." Fishlegs says making me suspicious of what happened "wait, so, you didn't see the angelic flying native women? Man did you miss it" tuff says and i start thinking and quickly connect the dots they both saw the same thing and fishlegs and hiccup actually having a brain in their skull makes it so what the twins saw is true.  

"Okay we really have to know more about these whatever they are" hiccup says and leads us to another small island to land on I'm sitting on the ground close to Mindi looking out at the ocean when i hear someone sit next to me i look over and see heather. 

"hey" i say looking back at the ocean "hey y/n can i ask you something?" Heather asks waiting for my response "sure heather" "how do you feel about Astrid?" I freeze at the question "what do you mean heather?" I ask "how do you feel about her or let me rephrase that how do you feel when you're with her" she asks i think for a little and then let the words pour out of my mouth "i feel amazing when I'm with her i get a giddy feeling that i just like i like listening to her talk i like how she makes me feel super happy with the littlest of gestures and-" i stop when i see the look on her face "what?" I say confused about the look on her face "you love her, don't you?" She questions with a smirk "no! Astrids just a friend" "whatever helps you sleep at night" she says getting up and i get up Aswell and walk over to listen to hiccups conversation with fishlegs 

"hey fishlegs take a look at this" hiccup says as he hands the spyglass to fishlegs "amazing just amazing the density of the vegetation is unparalleled for an island in this area of the-" fishlegs stopped as hiccup moved the spyglass in the correct direction "oh you were talking about the giant village of the women with wings" fishlegs says as he hands the spyglass back "hold on i think i found snotlout" hiccup says loud enough for everyone to hear "they've got him and they're taking him into a cave" i turn towards Astrid upon hearing her speak "yeah he probably said something he would say and now they're gonna-" she gets cut off yet again "hey at least our hands are clean" ruff says "as a whistle" tuff states with a small whistle "just sucks we don't get to watch" tuff adds i look at hiccup waiting for him to speak "were not gonna let them do anything to snotlout were gonna go in there and get him and bring him home" he states i get up and walk over next to Astrid "who is this 'we' you speak of?" Ruff questions and i cannot believe it but internally i ask hiccup the same thing "all of us" he says and i look at Astrid as she sighs.