3

y/n Pov (the next morning)

I woke up feeling sore from yesterday's events i woke up Mindi and solar so we could all go to the lake together because i know how much they love swimming with me and or laying in the sun while i swim

Small time skip

Now that were at the lake i sit and lay in the sun for a good while with Mindi and solar soon i get up to get in the water i discard my clothes until I'm in my swimwear (pretend it exists back then)

(Your swimwear is shorts and a Viking type sports bra)

You jump in encouraging you dragons to join you once they do you three play for a while then just relax for a little bit in the water.

Astrid Pov

I woke up early and on time to make sure no one questions why i slept in a day ago i get to the club house and wait for the twins and snotlout to arrive once they do hiccup starts assigning tasks to us.

"snotlout you prepare extra pens for her dragons make sure food and water are in both Aswell" uh heather could you set up an extra bed for her in... Actually, who here is comfortable with y/n staying i their hut for a few days?" Heather then says something that made my heart stop.

"i think y/n should stay with Astrid because we don't want her to be uncomfortable with the boys and I'm staying in fishlegs hut so i think she would be best" heather states "are you fine with that Astrid" hiccup asks and i nod "alright so heather you can set up and extra bed for her" and "Astrid could you go pick her up?" "Yea sure" "ok then it's settled everyone please get to work and hey ruff tuff be on your best behaver" the twins salute him and everyone walks out i catch up to heather drag her inside my hut "why would you do that!!" I whisper yell at her for doing this "because you obviously have feelings for her, I'm just trying to get you to realize it" "i don't have feelings for her but whatever."

I walk out and over to stormfly and put her saddle on got on her and we took off towards y/ns island we fly for an hour or two we see y/ns dragons near a lake so suspected she was there with them i land and called out her name as i got off of stormfly my dragon ran over to her two to play looked around until i heard a splash of water and turned to see y/n in the lake my face was a whole new shade of red when i saw how she looked with wet hair *hot*i thought soon i was broken out of my trance as she called my name

(ofc your hot got to make an impression yes you have your mask it's just a waterproof one now)

Y/n Pov

I called out to Astrid she seemed to have zoned out for a few seconds "oh uh hey y/n i came to pick you up" "hey Astrid just give me a second to grab my bag of stuff i need over there and put Mindis saddle on and we can go" "ok that's fine you know stormfly really seems to like your dragons "Mindi and solar seem to like her Aswell there never usually this friendly with other dragons" i respond looking at how solar and stormfly are playing and even Mindi joining in a little bit

i get up out of the water and walk over to Mindis saddle i put it on her Easily and grab my bag of stuff (waterproof bag also I'll explain how later) i turn around to Astrid to tell her I'm ready to go but when i look at her and i see her face is really red.

"Hey Astrid, are you ok?" I say walking over to her she shakes her head and says, "yea I'm fine don't worry" "are you sure your face is red" i ask as i put the back of my hand to her forehead to check for a fever "yes I'm ok let's get going shall we."