( #OO1 )regret of times

────୨୧────

╭─────────╮

      ( ❗️ )=   warning

           💌  =  author note

           ✍︎  =  helpful fact

╰─────────╯

                                                            ⤵

╭──────────╮

( full name )                

( age )                      

( female )                 

( height )                  

( weight )                 

( personality )           

( appearance )          

( ethnicity )              

( nationality )            

( current location )       

╰──────────╯

 ⤹                                                                     

Y/N lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. She should be getting ready for school now. She heard her siblings arguing while her mother was yelling at them to stop. She could also smell breakfast, she guessed that her mother had made pancakes today.

Sighing, she sat up on the edge of her bed, looking out the window. It was a sunny day outside, but somehow the entire house was freezing cold. She sat still for a minute, gathering her thoughts, before trudging her feet to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, she did her skincare, brushed her teeth, and styled her hair. She headed back into her room, packed her backpack, and put on her uniform, which had been ironed the previous night. At last, she put the tiniest amount of makeup on her face, trying to make herself look less hideous than she already was.

In her school, students weren't allowed to dye their hair, wear jewelry, or wear makeup. But all the girls sneaked a little makeup on, including herself, because none of them wanted to look ugly at school. The school air itself was enough to make her look like a failed science experiment.

When finished, she seized her backpack and rushed down the stairs. Her mom prepared pancakes, her guess was correct. Her younger siblings were already arguing over it. Ignoring them, she threw her backpack down to the ground and sat down to eat.