Mermaids don't lose sleep over shrimp!

Começar do início

16th Dec, 2023
South Africa

Shubman had the meet & greet with the fan. According to him, it went well. Apart from this, he had no words to describe it. I mean what else could he say about meeting a random fangirl ?? That was all he could. It's always a pleasure to see people appreciating your hardwork and dedication. He didn't think much about the meet. It was a very casual and usual one, for him as well.

On the other hand, Sara was being tagged and dragged in all the stories around this very incident. She did see and read a couple of them here & there but she had a smile on her face while viewing it all. Being the girlfriend to Mr. Gill, she could only see how uncomfortable and shy Shub was around her. She was unbothered by it, somehow. She was only able to see her handsome man in the entire video and the only thing she thought was, when would she get to seee him next. That part was never easy!!

In the evening Shubman called Sara.

Shub: "Hey Baby! Wassup ?"

Sara: "I am figuring out my stylist and designer and everything else for the year end parties."

Shub: "Okay, what are you going to wear ?"

Sara: "Still thinking...."

Shub: "Video call ? I want to help!"

Sara: "Bubs!! The team is here, not now."
(She murmured.)

Shub: "So what ??? Haven't you told your team already that I am your guy ???"

Sara: (Trying to change the topic but still blushing) "How was your day ? What did you do ??"

Shub: "It was good! I am going for that Jungle Safari you had recommended tomorrow. It's a 2 days affair. Wapas aake then I will begin with the practice."

Sara: "Okay!! That's nice. What are you getting for me from there ?"

Shub: "What does the QUEEN want ? What is there in the entire world that my QUEEN doesn't have ?"

Sara: "Ummm! You! With me! For new years."

Before Shub could say anything, Sara continued.

Sara: "I know! I know! I get it all. Just that you asked so seriously and this is genuinely the only thing 🤭 But then I understand it all, I will wait for you, like every other time."

Shub: "Why don't you fly here ?"

Sara: "I can't babe! I have few committments to cater to. I have to release my new planner for 2024, btw you still haven't approved the look of it yet, haan ? Then I have few brand collabs too, to shoot, they are reaching the deadline. I literally didn't do anything since the dengue. So, you know na, how is it ?"

Shub: "I get it. I am so proud of you. Or haan, I am going to email you my feedback and suggestions on the planner today."

Sara: "Mail ? Itna professional ?"

Shub: "I want to work with you professionally too! 😩 In all facets of life. Nothing I should miss out! I want to know the professional Sara Tendulkar toooo!"

Sara: "Seriously ?? Okay!! Then drop me a mail on my business email id. Let's talk business now, Mr. Gill."

Shub: "Role Play ?"

Sara: "Clearlyyyyy not now!!!"

Shub: "Haha! As you say! Warna I am always ready!"

Sara: "I knowwwwww! Lol! Btw, that fangirl ? She has posted few videos of meeting you! Quite a stir it has created out there. Such an eyecandy you look in those videos."