Efforts over Everything

Early of 2019

Shub and Sara are back from their Venice trip and are so aligned with the clarity that they got there. All this has bought a constant smile on their face :)

Shub was getting all ready for the IPL, it starts from Apr and hence he was super busy for the same. Sara was also busy in prepping for her masters enterance exams. She wished to do it from London only, but clearing the enterance test was no cake walk. They both were trying to manage their courtship period along with their first priorities. There was a good 5 hour and 30 mins time difference between their schedules. There were times they weren't able to facetime each other for 2-3 days straight. By the time Shub would finish his practice session in India and would wish to see Sara, in London Sara would still be around people as it would be starting of the day for her, there. When she would finish her day and think of calling back Shub, it would be past midnight in India, which meant Shub would have already slept as he is an early riser.

But do we think these things can change anything ? Yes, they did! They started understanding how important this was for both of them. They craved seeing each other, talking to each other. Hence, they decided to find a mid way.  Shub wakes up at 5 AM in India for his practice. Sara usually sleeps around 11PM. But he made sure he wakes up at 4.30 AM going forward, giving that 30 mins to her and she made sure she takes up that 11 PM call from Shub, delaying her sleep by half an hour. That was all that they had. That's all they ever wanted, may be! They had found their own sweet time spot.

Shub decided to tell Jugnu, Subeer and his concerned personal team about this new development in his life. There was no way he could manage seeing Sara without these people's support. Especially because it was Sara.

Shub asked them all to meet him.

Jugnu: "Bata, kuch baat karni thi tune bola ?"
Shub: "Haan bhai."
Subeer: "Bata."
Shub: "Guys, Sara and I have been trying to know each other better. There is a liking and we are still under process of putting any label to it. But yes, we have been seeing each other for quite sometime and I need your support here."
(Everybody stayed silent for some good 30 seconds."
Jugnu: "Kaisi help ? You want us to teleport her to Mumbai for You ?"
(Everybody laughed along with Shub)
Shub: "Kaaash kar paaate bhai."
Subeer: "Hume toh pehle se hi shaq tha, it was pretty evident in your smile, your eyes, the way you are walking and even breathing these days."
Shub: "Bhakk! Kaun si faaltu movie dekh ke aaye ho? Aisa kuch nahi hai. I am all fine but yes, this has happened and we both do not wish this to come to highlight in any way. You know how it is for both of us. So we will have to plan all our meets and everything else before hand."

"Got it. We will ask her team to mail us her upcoming schedule for 3 months. We will plan things. When do you wish to see her next ?"

Shub: "Not before the IPL is over. Then we have matched againest West Indies A in Jul and Aug. We can figure it out mapping her schedules too."

Shub's team: "Sure, we will try our best. We will make sure there is no evidence of you two ever being spot together."

Shub: "Thanks Guys. Really means a lot. "

Sara also briefed her team very carefully about this new update. She even told Alysha, Arjun, Vedika and her university close friends. Telling her university friends was so exciting for her because they weren't from India, they used to treat Sara and Shub as some random commoners. That was all she wanted. Sara especially told her team to make sure even if she is free for few days but there is a slightest chance for Shub to have any match or even practice sessions, do consider them as the priority. There is no need to plan any meet in such case, his career is the most important thing, not only for him but also for her and this was the time she was unknowingly proving it.