Chapter 4 -WE MEET AGAIN-

Vegas

Im stood outside on the balcony overlooking the courtyard where my men were training puffing on a cigarette . "those things will kill you" i hear Marcau say as he walks up behind me. i throw my bud on the floor stepping it out with my shoe, "there's a lot more deadly things in this world Marcau" i tell him.

Marcau sits back in one of the outdoor chairs "speaking of" he begins sipping on what looked like orange juice. "are you really going to Nevada?" he asks. I sigh , it was way too early to deal with this , I knew Marcau would sulk because I wasn't taking him with me but it was way too dangerous for him. "yes my flight leaves in a few hours" I tell him "and no for the fifth time im not taking you with me its far too dangerous Marcau " I continue. Marcau pouts "exactly you could get yourself killed if you go by yourself so take me with we can fight them together" he punches his fists in the air. I sigh once again shaking my head "you're a pain" I tell him. Marcau grins "you love me though" he makes a slurping sound as he gets to the end of his drink.

Security was a pain in the ass and that stupid newbie tried to confiscate my gun , hes lucky to not have a bullet in his head. I was now finally boarding looking around to see if anyone looked suspicious completely forgetting about the brown eyed flight attendant.

As I get to the entrance of the plane I see him greeting the couple in front of me sweetly. His burgandy uniform looked good on him and the trousers he wore hugged his body in all the right places. I move forward , good mor he begins stopping dead in the middle of his sentence when he saw me. It took everything in me not to laugh at the expression on his face. His eyes were wide , about to pop out their sockets if they went any wider . I smirk before walking past him to go find my seat.

Once im settled in my seat I notice a message pops up on my phone screen .

"be safe and dont get killed " the message is sent from marcau. I smile as I turn my phone off. We had been in the air for a few hours already and I began to notice Pete was avoiding me . I admit his first impression of me wasn't the best but it was quite humorous seeing him panic.

When they start handing out the food trays I get up sneaking towards the back . I needed to make a call after seeing one of the passengers looking suspicious . i sneak behind the curtain looking behind me to see if anyone saw me.

I suddenly hear someone cough like they were choking, when I turn to look I see Pete wiping his mouth. He raises an eyebrow sir you're not allowed back here he says. It sounded so formal which made me laugh. I could see it annoyed him which made me want to continue.

I take a step forward seeing if I could test the waters. It became very hard to control myself with him. Mr Vegas please return back to your seat he says more sternly this time.

I step in closer until im right over him staring down at him, this felt very familiar . I could tell he was nervous when I placed my thumb on his bottom lip. It was soft sort of like a girls. He gulps grabbing onto my arm to try keep me back but I nudge it away placing my hand on his neck softly looking him in the eyes.

I wanted to just dive in when suddenly his hands place on my shoulders and he knees me in the crotch. Severe pain shoots through my lower region as I grunt in pain.

I said return to your seat PLEASE! he raises his voice. now if you'll excuse me I have a job to do he says before walking out leaving me here in pain.

I practically crawl back to my seat nearly whimpering when I sit down . suddenly a tall thin man with rust coloured hair shows up in front of me. my colleague sent this for your little guy he says handing me an ice pack before walking away.

It wasn't long till I was suddenly being tapped awake by someone. I awake with a shock grabbing my gun out pointing it up at the person. Pete looks down at me eyes widened probably fearing for his life. I look around to see if anyone saw but i notice the plane was completely empty.

I put my gun back in its holster securing it before getting up causing Pete to stumble backwards. I quickly put my arm out for him to grab onto. Pete looks up and our eyes meet for what felt like an eternity and for a second i held my breath. Pete looks down at my arm before letting go clearing his throat.

"please remove your belongings and disembark the plane" he tells me putting on his blazer and removing his own bag from a hatch. I watch him and i think he notices because he stops to look at me. "can I help you with something" he asks. "Pete" I begin but he stops me right there . he runs a hand through his hair and fixes himself up. "please do not call me that , its creepy as it is that you know it" he tells me.

I hold the urge to laugh ." Its on your name badge for everyone to see" I point to his shirt that holds a metal name badge with Petes name engraved into it. It looked as though he panicked for a second because he grabbed it off his shirt shoving it into his trouser pocket. "you knew it before " he says before scurrying away .