Chapter 3 - MAFIA MAN-

I awake to my alarm right next to my ear feeling as if I wanted to throw my phone against the wall. Exhausted wasn't even the word to explain how I was feeling. Last night I had to help comfort Tankhun after his 2 pet fish died . He had what he called a "fish funeral" Which basically was him scream crying while I flushed them down the toilet because he refused to do it. He kept me up all night and as much as I wouldn't have minded any other day but today we had an early flight to work and Tarkhun's beloved dead fish was the last thing on my mind.

After dragging myself out of bed and into the shower I put on my uniform and wonder out into the kitchen . I notice Kuhn was already dressed reading a fashion magazine on the sofa . Once I've poured myself a cup of coffee I walk over to the sofa looking over Kuhns shoulder. "you seem in a better mood" I tell him. Kuhn sighs dramatically closing his magazine chucking it on to the coffee table Infront of him. "I'm trying not to think about it " he says getting up off the sofa. he walks over to his travel bag and slips his hand into the side pocket digging around until he pulls out a pair of designer sun glasses. He places the glasses on top of his head before picking up the bag . "you ready to go?" he turns to look at me . I nod before heading to my room to grab my bag before returning to leave.

The shuttle ride wasn't too long as it was quite early and there was hardly any traffic on the road. When we finally got to the airport it wasn't long till we were asked to do our alcohol and drug tests and then board the plane to prepare it for the passengers.

Todays flight was a small luxury plane that only transported a few passengers , most of them being people with money.

"So who do you think out of the six of us will end up hooking up with a passenger " Maya one of my colleagues asks. Tankhun laughs "I think you maya , you little slut" Kuhn spits out. "funny" maya laughs sarcastically . "what about Tay , I really think he needs to get himself back out there" Thyme comments . I look over at Tay who's placing small pillows on each seat . It seemed he didn't hear thymes comment which was probably a good thing . I nudge Thyme with my elbow shaking my head as to warn him not to say things like that.

When it was time for the passengers Kuhn and I stand at the entrance greeting them as they boarded , well I greeted Tankhun just stood there silently judging each person who walked by.

One by one they entered. "good mor..." I stop mid sentence feeling my heart drop into my ass. It was him, the man in the suit from porches bar. My eyes widened as flashbacks rush through my mind . I see a smirk appear on his face which means he recognises me too which made me shiver . He really was a stalker , bothering me at work too . It seemed I was too deep in thought and panic that I didn't notice he had already walked past . "Pete , hellooo" Tankhun waves his hand Infront of my face pulling me out of my daze. "you look live you've just seen a ghost " he laughs before walking away leaving me to try shut the door on my own.

once we were in the air I made my way to the little kitchen in the center off the plane. I stood stirring the same cup of tea for about 10 minutes in confusion trying to figure out who this man was and why I have some how managed to meet him twice . suddenly I feel a presence behind me causing me to jump . "Tay" I hold my chest trying to calm my heart so it doesn't jump out my chest. "you're so jumpy since that man got on" I hear Tankhun say . "what man?" Tay questions. I shake my head leaning over the counter "this man that I met at porches bar a few nights ago, he followed me into the bathroom" I explain. Kuhn looked scared "wait you've met him before this flight" Kuhn questions.

"that mans on this flight" Tay asks seeming upset. "what are you guys on about ?" I question, "yes I've met him before he bought me a drink at porches bar a few nights ago , I liked it a bit too much and had a few more then when I ran to the bathroom to throw up he followed me and was being weird and now hes on this flight and its very obvious that he recognises me and it creeps me out" I explain. They both stare at me . "what?" I ask confused. "Pete do you know who that man is ?" Wat asks walking in. I shake my head "some stalker" I reply but both Wat and Kuhn look at each other. "ai Pete" Kuhn whines, "hes Vegas Theerapanyakun " he continues "only one of Thailand's most dangerous men" Wat explains. "hes in the mafia" Tankhun whispers. "Wait so the man I caught holding you unconscious in the bathroom is part of the mafia?" Tay questions. suddenly millions of thoughts run through my mind . "what the fuck" is all I can say.

Tay could obviously see I was unhappy because he chases wat and Kuhn out to go offer the passengers some drinks. once they were gone he places his chin on my shoulder and I couldn't help but smile. "I think you should try avoid him" he tells me , I nod agreeing it would be the best thing to do. "he could be dangerous and from the state I found you in when you were with him I think hes a pervert too" he continues. I sigh i lean my head against Tay's who's chin still rests on my shoulder. "I guess it'll have to do " I sigh.

After a few hours of avoiding the man who I now knew as Vegas I slump against the wall at the back behind the curtain waiting for my colleagues to finish handing out meals to the passengers . suddenly I see him slide through the curtains looking behind him suspiciously . I choke on the water I was sipping and he seemed startled not expecting me to be there, or maybe he was following me . I raise an eyebrow "sir you're not allowed back here" I inform him.

He takes one look at me and laughs making it very difficult not to be annoyed with him. Does he think because hes part of some mafia empire that he can go around doing as he pleases. Since I wasn't trying to get myself killed I stay silent , its only when he takes a step towards me that I stand my ground "Mr Vegas please return back to your seat" I tell him sternly .

It would be a lie if I said I didn't fear for my life since I found out who he was but I wasn't letting fear win. That was until he closed our distance towering over me. A devious smirk plays on his lips. He could tell I was nervous it was so obvious.

"So i see you've found out" he says. I felt his hand on my elbow , it wasn't a grip but a soft touch. It took me by surprise I had no idea what to expect next. I look up at him soon regretting it seconds later . His hand rests under my chin and now I was forced to keep looking at him. "What do you want " I ask gripping onto his arm so he couldn't get any closer.

"Not much " he says his hand travels from my chin down my neck which causes me to gulp. He nudges my hand oof his arm and brings his thumb to my lower lip . "They're soft like a girls " he says pissing me off even further. "What the actual fuck" I think to myself. suddenly a thought came into mind and I smile. " remember what porche taught you" I think.

Suddenly place my hands on his shoulders kneeing him in the lower reagent. A soft grunt escapes his mouth as he crouches holding his crotch in pain. "I said return to your seat PLEASE!" I tell him, 'now if you'll excuse me I have a job to do" I say before walking back through the curtains proud of myself.

And that's on pete being our little ball of independent sunshine. 🌻☀️🌞 Please don't forget to vote it really helps getting more people to see my work. I love you all and I hope you enjoyed the chapters so far stay tuned for more.