3 -「🍃」

Weird. Is he absent today? I think, as I know, he barely misses school. Iwa isn't there too. I wonder what's up with these guys.  The school ends as soon as it started, or what Y/n thinks. It's just too boring without Oikawa and Iwaizumi.  She walks to the metro station, which's just a 2-minute walk from the school. She goes home by metro. Likewise, she gets in and buys herself a ticket and enters the next train. She had just stepped in when she notices a familiar guy. She walks closer to him and finds Oikawa.

"Omg Tooru what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Whenever one says 'nothing' it means something is wrong"

"Y/n please"

"Tell me Tooru. Sharing will help a lot"

I sit next to him, putting my hand on his shoulder while the other one on his head, running my fingers through his hair.

"Iwa's injured his leg just because of my fucking stupid mistake"

"Oh, my hun, everyone does mistakes. It's normal for all. I know Iwaizumi, he's good at enduring, I believe him and I believe you the most"

"I know I know, but the coach said he won't be able to play the remaining matches. He's our Ace and without him, our team will not be stable"

"Remember that you are the captain of your team, the one to keeps the team together, motivates them when they're down, their setter, the one who's more important than the Ace, the one without whom even the Ace can't do a thing"

"But Y/n, we don't have our main attacker and we really need good offensive players"

"Oikawa. Calm down. You're that kinda setter who brings out the best in his team. The players need you the most. You control the offense and their way of seeing things as their captain"

"There aren't many good players-"

"No, you're wrong. There are good players on your team, including you. You're the captain, your team depends on you and your setting"

"Thank you Y/n. I love you. I'm so thankful that you're there in my life, supporting and helping me every time I'm down. Thank you again"

"Welcom- OI, IT'S OUR STOP" I remind him as we rush outside.

"Really Y/n you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" he says, smiling.

"Yea, welcome Tooru. And I love you too"

Oikawa lifts Y/n, giving her a passionate kiss. Y/n returns it, and they pull apart after a few seconds. They hold hands and walk home together.

End

(Shortest chapter oof. But I just love writing one-shots. We can just come up with stories and end them whenever it feels like. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this one!)