Chapter 7:The rage of Y/n

Start from the beginning

Starbeard:I tthink you have question for me son.

Y/n:W-What happened to me exactly?

Starbeard:You catched a human illness and to protect itself your original form escaped form this flesh disguise.

Y/n:Oooh. So i catched a human ilness and i ressurected myself.

Starbeard:...Yes.

Y/n:I see. Oh i must present you my mates they are super cool women and i-

Starbeard:MATE?!?!

His voice destroyed all the glasses of the school.

Starbeard:There is no way my son will have low life humans mates! You were already too young to go out of the forge of creation but now this is too much!!! You are coming home with me!

Y/n:What?! No im not! Dad i love it here! I got do much friends and i love my mates!

Starbeard:Are you defying your father?!

Y/n:YES!!!! DEFINITLY!!!!

Suddenly, Starbeard hit Y/n with his staff sending Y/n trought the dorms until he land out of the school. Y/n get up and groan as he see his father appear in front of him.

Starbeard:We are going home!

Y/n try to punch Starbeard but he catch his fist and he stab the ground with his staff and crack his neck.

Starbeard:But first...You need a good spanking!

He punch Y/n and send him high in the sky until he reach space. Y/n quickly flay back toward his dad and try to punch and kick him multiple time but Starbeard block every hits like it's nothing. He then grab his fist and headbutt Y/n before grabbing his head and slam him in the ground. Starbeard then put his foot on Y/n head as Y/n groan in pain.

Starbeard:You still have a lot to learn young one.

???:Y/N!!!!

Starbeard look behind him to see Momo and Mina.

Starbeard:Who are you?

Mina:We are Y/n gfs you weirdo now let him go!

Starbeard:Gf. You are his mate?

Momo:Yes! Who are y-

Suddenly Momo felt a pain in her chest and so did Mina. When they look down they see that Starbeard had pierced their chests with his arms. He remove his arms from their chest and they fall down dead.

Starbeard:You two were too weak for my son.

Y/n:No.

Y/n crawl from his crater and crawl toward Momo's and Mina's corpse and touch Mina's face to wake her up but she didn't move as her eyes were blank. He does thr same with Momo but no response as well. Y/n start shedding tears as Starbeard grab his staff.

Starbeard:Let's go now. We have nothing to do he-

Y/n:You...Killed them.

Starbeard:Huh?

He look at Y/n who get up. Starbeard looked shocked to see an aura forming arounnd him as his body start to crack until he break and revealing a blindibg light. When the light come off Starbeard looked shocked to see Y/n who took a whole new form.

 When the light come off Starbeard looked shocked to see Y/n who took a whole new form