04| bumping

Dekha ek khwaab
Toh ye silsile huye
Dur tak nigaahon mein
Gul khile huye
_____________________________________________________________
NIDHI'S POV
I woke up getting disturbed by the sunlight. I opened my eyes slowly to adjust my eyesight with light. I sat straight up on my bed.

After sitting there for sometime, I came towards my washroom. Firstly I did brush, then facewash. First I wash my face and then take shower.

Is it weird?
If it is then I don't give a damn.

Well, now its time to take a warm shower. It's mid-February and there supposed to be cold (if not full then slight), but how can I forget its Mumbai there will be no winter even if its December.

I took a warm shower, more like washed my hair. Well, I never wash my hair on the starting of the week if it's not the end of my periods. But today I felt like doing it.

Btw, this body moisturizer by Florence by Mills smells heavenly. Though I got broke by buying this but this is worth it. It is so expensive. My god.

But let me tell you, I am a very Pinterest kinda girl. And this is even from the latest collection.

So, I finished all the shower and post-shower stuffs. I wrapped a bathrobe around my bare body, and stepped out of the washroom. Stepping out of the washroom, I went straight towards the walk-in closet attached with my bedroom. Though it is not arranged properly, but still I can find my today's outfit.

I chose a sky colour shirt and white pant. I secured my pant with a black belt.

After I got changed into my clothes. I took out some jewelleries. Which was simple but pretty. It was small rectangle shape earrings and a chain with moon pendant.

Minimal makeup on my face so, that it looks like I am going to office and not in a party. I put up my hair in a ponytail.

Atlast I paired it with a black stilleto and a black handbag.

After checking myself in the mirror for the last time, I walked out of my room in the living room

After checking myself in the mirror for the last time, I walked out of my room in the living room. I saw my mumma sitting on the sofa with my niece on her lap. I went towards them and when mumma realised my presence she spoke "oh beta you came, then let me serve you breakfast". I softly denied because I didn't wanted the scene infront of me to get broken. "No it's okay, I will get late then". After bidding them bye. I got out of the house.

After getting out of my house I called di. After she picked up the call I said "hello di, good morning". After she also replied "yes, good morning to you too". I asked "where are you di?". "I am in the farm, I told you all I will join". I nodded my head as if she can she see me and replied "alright then, bye milte hai". And we hanged up the call.

NEHA'S POV
Today I came early because today is my first day here. The chairman of this law farm- Anupam Kapoor sir, he was my professor once upon a time, sir helped me to enter the farm without any enquiry. Ok let's leave these things.