01| moving out

AUTHOR'S POV
A girl was sitting with coffee mug in her hand, working on some files, eyes fixed on laptop screen. Her face is glowing under the sunlight which is coming from the window. A voice calling her name, "Neha beta ab taiyaar bhi ho ja airport chalna hai".
"Haa maa bas 10 minute" the girl named Neha replied.
-----------------------------
Two pairs of brown orbs searching something very carefully. Suddenly her mother comes in her room and said "ab kya kho diya tune?" "Transfer letter" she said startled as well as scared. "Ohff oh Nidhi" her mother replied.
-----------------------------
Today the Verma family is going to move in Mumbai. Everything is packed and furnitures are already shifted. Nishant is in Mumbai only for a match. So Namita and her two daughters with Naisha is going to go. And she is fed up already because one of her daughter is working and not going to get ready and another one lost the transfer letter the most important thing. So she is talking with herself frustratingly (A/n- typical Indian mom behaviour). "Kabse bol rhi hu ready ho ja par kisi ko meri baat sunni nhi hai aur ek ye ladki sab kho baithti hai at the end time".
After 10 minutes
Neha came all ready to go. And Nidhi after checking her handbag found the letter and kept it safely. She also came.
Neha is wearing a simple white chikankari kurti and straight jeans to go with it. Simple pearl earrings and a watch on her left wrist. Black leather handbag and a pair of sneakers. No makeup only lipbalm on her lips. Nidhi is wearing a black top and black tight fit jeans. A denim jacket over her outfit. Lipgloss on her lips and gold earrings on her ear piercing. A apple watch on her left wrist. And a pair of white sneakers. And a handbag. Little Naisha is wearing a teal colour with Daisy flower designs baby set- a full sleeve tshirt and a full pant with a headband. And Namita is wearing a saree (A/n- Idk how to describe it 🙃)
Outfits:-

 And Namita is wearing a saree (A/n- Idk how to describe it 🙃) Outfits:-

(Neha's outfit ignore the handbag)

(Nidhi's outfit ignore the coffee cup)

(Naisha's outfit)

(Namita's outfit)After a whileThey left for airport after bidding good bye to their old house

(Namita's outfit)
After a while
They left for airport after bidding good bye to their old house. After like half an hour they reached the airport. Their flight was at 1:30 pm they reached at 12:00 pm. They still had time in their hands. After collecting their boarding pass they sat on a bench.
1 hour later
It was now 1:00 and the security check started. So they also got up and went towards the security check. After security check they boarded the flight. Namita was a little emotional because she is leaving the place where she went 5 years ago and never left that place. But if we can't move on from old memories then we can't make New ones too. Her daughters handled her. And after a while the flight took off. And their heartbeat also started to beat really fast.
But this is what life really is. Old things go and new things come.
Meanwhile
Today Nishant is a little nervous because their seniors are coming to their camp to practice with them and of course for checking how the new generation is doing.
Naveen is pacing to and fro in the changing room. "Agar humlog unhe impress nahi kar paye toh?" He said. Karan said " haa yaar mujhe badi tension ho rhi hai, what if we can't impress them?". "Kuch nahi hoga, just believe in yourself everything is gonna be alright" Mrinal replied after seeing his friends. Nishant spoke "haa bhai everything is going to be fine" and the two fellows nodded their head. And they went to gym.
After 30 minutes
One of the staff came and informed everyone that their seniors have arrived. And after looking at each other everyone went towards the field. Uday Saharan their captain (A/n- man I love this boy yaar I had to add him) spoke "hi sir my name is Uday Saharan and I am the captain" while shaking hands with Rohit Sharma. And when the seniors observed their juniors faces they knew that the boys are nervous so Virat said "hey kids don't be nervous, we won't eat you". When the boys in blue heard this they were relieved. Then everyone started practicing after a little introduction session.
Now Rohit was in nets, batting and Anubhav one of the junior bowler was bowling. He delivered the first ball which went for a huge six. Then the second ball was a four, third ball was a six, and fourth ball was also a six. Then Naveen went to bowl and Anubhav came to drink water when Kuldeep approached him and said "hey kid you're a very good bowler but I think you need a little bit more practice and then you will be fire" Anubhav replied "sir can you teach me then" and Kuldeep smiled hearing him. "Of course I would love to teach a boy like you". And then they went to teach and learn.
On the other hand
After like 2 hrs they landed at 'CHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ AIRPORT' of Mumbai. And after collecting their luggages they went outside the airport.
-------------------------------
NEHA'S POV
Today is a big day in our life. It is not that big in other's life but for me and my family it is really important. We are leaving the place which gave us so many memories and a place which gave me personally so many bad memories.
In this city I lost my best friend. In this city I lost my first crush. In this city I got harassed. But in this city I got my daughter. In this city I got my amazing colleagues. In this city I won my first case and gave a girl justice. So while leaving this city I won't let the bad memories overshadow the good ones.
I was in my own thoughts when Nidhi shaked me and said "di we reached, chalo" and after that we came out of the airport.
After coming outside we took a cab and started our journey to our destination.
'Sapnon ke seher mein naye sapne dekhna shuru kar de Neha' I thought.
And a little smile came in my face.
-------------------
Okay okay that's it 👌🏻

1000+ words ho gaye and maine bola tha main prologue dungi lekin I could not think of something good so chapter 1 de diya
Hihihiiii 🤭

And did you guys saw the news?
King's Prince is here 'AKAAY VIRAT KOHLI '
I am so happyyyy 😭💙

Chalo tata bye *bhura dil*

With lots of love,
Author Snowie~❄️