characters.

*guys hindi is not my first or second language so forgive the spelling mistakes*

Main protagonists:

KL RAHULCricketer29Lives in Mumbai but actually from Bangalore Adjectives:Mature, Fun, loving, handsome, sincere, humble, kind, calm, passionate, focused, all and all PERFECT

KL RAHUL
Cricketer
29
Lives in Mumbai but actually from Bangalore
Adjectives:
Mature, Fun, loving, handsome, sincere, humble, kind, calm, passionate, focused, all and all PERFECT.
He does his job perfectly. A guy who is loved by all. Loves his teammates and family so much. Has a girlfriend but not so much happy in his love life. A calm guy but if you hurt his closed ones he will become dangerous. Our wicketkeeper our faith keeper.

NEHA VERMALawyer25Lives in Bangalore but actually from DelhiAdjectives:Loving, gorgeous, mature, sincere, respectful, gurdian, calm, humble,She is also all and all PERFECT

NEHA VERMA
Lawyer
25
Lives in Bangalore but actually from Delhi
Adjectives:
Loving, gorgeous, mature, sincere, respectful, gurdian, calm, humble,She is also all and all PERFECT.
A mother. Eldest daughter and child of the family. She is like a second mother to her siblings and a best friend too. Her mother's guide and inspiration of her siblings. Loves her family and closed ones so much. She has adopted her friend's daughter after her death. Struggled so much not financially but mentally. Can go to any extent for her closed ones. Soon going to move in Mumbai. Single.

SHREYAS IYERCricketer28Lives in Mumbai from Mumbai onlyAdjectives:Fun, loving, handsome, childish, passionate, focused, funny, magician, he screams PERFECTION

SHREYAS IYER
Cricketer
28
Lives in Mumbai from Mumbai only
Adjectives:
Fun, loving, handsome, childish, passionate, focused, funny, magician, he screams PERFECTION.
A guy who is only matured and sincere in the field. Just kidding he is a very humble guy and matured too. When he enters in the ground he only showers sixes and fours. Loves his teammates and family so much. Heart beat of millions of girls. Our magician and sixer iyer. Will do anything for his closed ones. Single.

NIDHI VERMASoftware Engineer 24Lives in Bangalore but actually from DelhiAdjectives:Fun, pretty, sincere, loving, respectful, overthinker, delusional, bookworm, she screams PRETTINESS

NIDHI VERMA
Software Engineer
24
Lives in Bangalore but actually from Delhi
Adjectives:
Fun, pretty, sincere, loving, respectful, overthinker, delusional, bookworm, she screams PRETTINESS.
Youngest daughter and middle child of the family. She is like light of her house. Neha is her inspiration. If you say anything to her, she will do nothing but if you say something to her closed ones she will make sure you are already dead and burnt into ashes. Loves her niece so much. She is not a troublemaker but always finds herself in trouble. Geet and Anjali is her spirit animal. Any guy's dream. Her life motto is "ek hi zindagi hai Khushi se jiyo". Soon going to move in Mumbai. Single.

Side characters:

NAMITA VERMA
-51
-Mother of Neha and Nidhi. She also has a son. A widow. At past she used teach in a private English medium school. She was a Geography teacher. But at present she has left her job as suggested by her daughters. She now looks after her granddaughter. She is a very calm and caring lady. Although she is 51 but still so beautiful that any guy would like to fight for her. She is proud of her children. She loves three of them equally. But a little more love to her granddaughter. Soon going to move in Mumbai.

NISHANT VERMA
-16
-Brother of Neha and Nidhi. He is the youngest child and only son of the family. He is a U-19 cricketer. He is a opening- Allrounder. Life of the house. His sisters are his inspiration for living life. And Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma is his ultimate hero and inspiration. He is a very fun person to be around. A very naughty boy he always creates trouble. But in field he is full opposite he is a very mature boy. Dreams to play for India with the seniors. He is loved by all. A cute boy. Has a best friend and he secretly loves her. Loves his niece the most.
Soon going to move in Mumbai.

NAISHA VERMA
-2 months old
-Daughter of Neha. She is the youngest member of the family. A very cute baby. She can catch anyone's attention in a second. She has blue eyes anybody can fall in love with those eyes. She is the most precious soul. Everybody loves her. And she loves back everybody. Heart beat of the house.

Lt.NAKUL VERMA
-Father of Neha, Nidhi and Nishant. He died in a car accident. Before that he used to work for the Indian men's cricket team. He was a manager.

KIARA YADUVANSHI
-16
-Nishant's best friend. She is very good in table tennis but for family restrictions she can't play. Nishant has told her to play but she has clearly said that if her parents doesn't allow her she will not play. She has met Nishant's sisters few times, in school functions or PTMS and is very fond of them. She likes them very much. Same goes for Neha and Nidhi they also like her. She also loves Nishant secretly. She is very proud of him. She knows how much Nishant loves his game. She jumps in happiness whenever Nishant achieves something. And her love for little Naisha is unimaginable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAJESHWARI LOKESH
-Rahul's mother

Dr. K.N LOKESH
-Rahul's father

KL BHAVANA
-Rahul's sister
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROHINI IYER
-Shreyas's mother

SANTOSH IYER
-Shreyas's father

SHRESTHA IYER
-Shreyas's sister
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND OTHER INDIAN CRICKET TEAM AND THEIR FAMILY.
*****************
Thats it for today 😘

It was the characters will add their social media accounts on the next chapter then a prologue after that the story will start.😉
Do not tell me to add something about geography I am so bad at that subject mah godd!😭
And obv don't ask for Neha Nidhi and Nishant's father's age I mean the age when he died because he died 15 years ago sooooo..... It's not possible for me to count 😫🙂.

Don't forget to vote and comment tilll thennn
TATAAAAAAAAAA BYEEEE 💗

With lots of love,
Author Snowie~❄️