Aisha you're not a kid anymore" said Jay .

Yes bhaii you're true i am not a kid anymore, I can take my decision so leave me " yelled Aisha and she goes outside slamming the door on his face .

                   Surya's pov

I was so worried about Aisha , the way his brother held her wrist , he looks so angry , i shouldn't have reacted that way but I was so vexed at that moment seeing her with another man i didn't know that she had a brother also.
I came home right after they left the , I just want to know that if she's okay or not . She's already going through a lot and if her brother yells or shouts at her , she'll be not so okay . I ran to dhriti's room as soon as I came home.

Dhriti dhriti I need your help " i said gasping i literally jumped 4 stairs in go .

Relax bhaii what happened " dhriti said concerning.

You need to do something for me " i said taking a long breath.

What " she said .

This is Aisha's no. , you just call her from your phone and ask her if she's okay or not, did anything happened " i explained her

Okay I'll do it " she said and dialed the no. From her phone.

Put it on speaker" i said. She nodded

Ring ring ring , she picks up after 3rd ring .

Hello " she said in a very low voice. She must have cried

"Hey Aisha .... Am dhriti"

"Hi Dhriti "

" How are you "

"Am okay , you tell "

" I am also good..... So when are you coming to our house , mom's was missing you "

"I am too missing her"

" I'll come soon "

"Okk bye take care Aisha"

" Bye Dhriti and tell Surya that he can call me from his phone no need to bother you "

She cuts the call .

Woah bhaii she recognised you near me  just by your breath " dhriti teased me .

Shut up " i said.

                    Aisha's pov

                    Aisha's pov

I was on my way to the yoga classes , I just wanted to meet him , he must be anxious about me .

At the yoga classes

I goes inside the yoga section, I looked for him but i my didn't catch him , he never came late.

Maybe something happened " i whispered.

He came after just after i whispered.

Aisha" he called me my back was facing him but I just sensed that it was him , it was Surya .

I turned around and my eyes meet his black eyes.

I was waiting for you" i said.

He came towards me and held my right hand.

I know" he said .

Butterflies started racing in my stomach
I smiled
No
I blushed

I controled my emotions and we both get back our work .

Today we'll start by doing the bridge pose" the yoga teacher commanded.

But you guyzz will do it while facing your partner " said the teacher.

Okk " everyone speaks together

I and Surya Faced each other and we both started doing it

You could have called me from your phone you shouldn't have bothered her" i said.

No i didn't asked her to call you , she called you herself " he said.

Stop lying, i know you must asked her to ask about me " i said.

Okk fine.... Yes i told her to call you , I was worried" he said.

Bhaii told me to stay from you, he thought you are my boyfriend " i said.

Boyfriend, we can't even hold hands properly and he thinks I am your ....... He is so funny " he laughed .

Hahahaha very funny " i punched him on his shoulder.

So what will you do now will you  stay away from me " he asked.

Do you want it" i said.

Never " he said raising his eyebrows.

Okk guyzz i want to tell you that we all are going somewhere tommorow" said that teacher breaking our eye contact.

Where " someone asked.

That's a surprise, you guyzz just come here tommorow at sharp 7 " said the teacher.

................

Guyzz do you like the chapter
Do upvote.