Chapter 25: Gashes Gashes Caves Fall Down (Part Two)

I stare in shock, my hands pressed to my mouth as I stare at where Ana just was, tears form in my eyes but I hold them back.

I scoot closer to Conner and look up and down his body for scratches. I brush my hand over his side and he flinches letting out a small whimper. "Errr..." He groans softly. I stand up. "What were they?" I ask. He coughs a bit. "I-I don't know. "W-We need to get out of here."

"Did you see Persophones flower?" He nods slowly. "Yes."

I go over to the wall I saw Conner and Ana appear from and dig my nails into the hard concrete. I run my fingernails down it, multiple tiny rocks falling off. I grin. Conner gets up and walks over to me with a hand on his side. He uses his free hand and starts digging slowly.

Eventually there's a tiny hole in the wall. I stick my arm through it and pull on another rock taking it out.

Loud rumbling begins and my eyes widen as I see rocks falling from the cage like an avalanche or something. I grab Conners hand and pull him to the opposite wall pressing myself and him to it. I put my hands in front of my face, and feel rocks press against my feet. I look down at my feet seeing that really large rocks are pressed against my feet.