Chapter 19: The Legendary 500 Yen Shop

3rd pov

And so the next day Y/n and his friends skipped school once again

Issei: " Alright! So where should we go today? "

Matsuda: " The batting ring! "

Motohama: " I don't mind anywhere "

Asia: " Maybe we can check some restaurants nearby that have delicious food "

Y/n: " Can we go check on the 500 yen shop that I frequent? I need to buy some parts to upgrade and do maintenance on Steamax and Affimojas "

Issei: " Oh right! Where did those two go? I didn't see them at all "

Y/n: " I kind of told them to get a job if they want to buy Ero magazine "

Issei: " How are they supposed to get a job... Wait can they even get a job looking like that... "

Y/n: " Probably... "

Asia: "Ooh! They both are working now? I want to see it "

Y/n: " You can ask them once they back from job hunting "

Motohama: " Well then we are going to the shop after that the batting ring "

Matsuda: " Agreed! "

Issei: " Well then Y/n please lead the way to the shop "

Y/n: " Okay "

And so we head to the 500 Yen shop and arrive after a few minutes

It was quite the fancy-looking shop and Y/n went inside and was greeted by a flashy man in a expensive looking Kimono

Shop owner?: " Fuahahaha! I see you're back for some more parts for your Servant! "

Y/n: " Yes, after all this shop has the most perfect parts choices and they all are high quality "

Shop owner: " Fwahahaha! Of course! My shop only sells the highest quality stuff! We don't sell any low-quality items! "

Y/n: " Yes! So owner-san did you get the parts I requested ready? "

Shop owner: " Of course, I have them ready already! They're at the back section take them on your own! "

Y/n: " Okay, thank you! "

And so Y/n went to the back section of the shop

Shop Owner: " And you four! Feel free to look around and buy something! "

And the other four looked around and found a lot of weird stuff

Motohama: " Huuh! A biometric scope!? On a 500 yen shop!? "

Matsuda: " There's a baseball that is signed by the famous player!!? Wait is this the real deal!? "

Issei: "There the legendary Ero magazine that's been eliminated from the world!? Because it's too powerful! "