𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 - 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒚 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

BARRY

BARRY

"Hey, Joe. What's up?" I answered the phone.

"We have a situation. Eddie Slick took Skye".

"What?" I gasped.

"He showed up at the station, hurt Patty and took Skye hostage."

"I- I let the team know. Call me if you have anything else. We're gonna find her"

I ended the call and walked straight to Jay Garrick's cell. I didn't trust the guy completely but I had no choice. Skye was in danger and I needed to do something about it.

"Finally come to your senses?" Jay said, not that surprised to see me.

"Sand Demon kidnapped a girl I work with."

"And you want my help?" He insinuated.

"I need your help to save her and stop him without getting her killed" I begged.

"I guess you're gonna have to trust me now, huh, kid?" He smiled.

"I guess so," I pushed the button to open his cell. "Come on. I need to tell the team"

We both walked to the cortex where Cisco, Caitlin and Iris were working. We walked in and the three pairs of eyes were looking at us confused.

"Sand Demon kidnapped someone and Jay is gonna help me stop him" I explained.

"Kidnapped who?" Iris asked.

"Skye"

"What?" Cisco and Caitlin gasped in sync.

"So, we need to work together so we can save her before something else happens," I remarked.

"First, we need to locate her. Any clue where she might be?" Cisco asked.

"We need to look for any structures that promote humidity. Greenhouses, grow rooms, anything of the sort. His body will literally start to fall apart If he becomes dehydrated". Jay explained.

"Like dry sand". Caitlin added.

"Exactly. Sand Demon always attacks on two fronts. He creates a diversion, then strikes when you're distracted".

"Okay, then what do we do?" I queried.

"We use your speed to get to him. Before the distraction can happen," he suggested.

"Jay, how do I stop somebody who can slip through my fingers?" I hesitated.

"The way I was never able to. With lightning." Jay remarked.

"Yo, are you about to pull a zeus right now?" Cisco said excitedly.

"What are you talking about?" Iris questioned Jay.

"Barry's gonna hurl lightning. From the energy he creates when he runs" Jay explained.

"Because lightning plus sand equals--