𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐈.

"Nate beruk

"Nate beruk.. Malas nya aku nak bangunn..!" You whined through his room. You mentally sigh and got up from your precious bed, stretching your body as you let out a yawn.

"Pukul berapa dah ni..?" You asked in your head as you avert your gaze towards the digital clock, and it reads 7: 37.

"Aku macam ada benda penting lah.. Tapi apa?" You caress your chin, trying to process what the important things that you seems to forget. A imaginary light turns on in your head, and you immediately get your towel and running straight to the bathroom.

"Aku lupa hari ni aku kene ambil jari nate beruk tu dengan Megumi lah!" You yelled to yourself as you slam the bathroom door loudly that the whole school can hear it.

After awhile, you came out of the room with your uniform all tidy up and went ahead taking the hair comb and brush your hair with a fast pace that i think you will go bald. After that, you went grab your phone and slid it inside your pocket. Reaching out your Kris, you carefully put it in the sheath and slid it in your waist. If anyone ask, you just tell them that it's for cosplaying prop anyways.

Your dorm was actually quite big, it had a kitchen and also a bathroom. Oh and you also adopt a cat and named it Oyen because the cat's fur is orange. Oh and your dorm is next to Megumi. But anyways, you quickly placed the wetfood into Oyen's bowl and give her a goodbye kiss to her. "I will be going, bye Oyen! Don't trash the whole room!" You yelled to Oyen as of she understands it. But surprisingly she understands it. But that's is not my problem.

Going outside the Jujutsu High, you immediately saw your grumpy emo friend, Megumi and engulfed him into a hug which the emo friend don't like. "MEGUMIII ><!!!" You sling your arm around his shoulder while calling his name out loud. "Why didn't you wake me up? I was running late you know!" You yelled out.

"Y/N please don't shout out loud, and please get your hands off me." Megumi's green orbs were looking into E/C ones, and you chuckled softly and let go of the grumpy boy. "Sorry, it's a habit." You scratched the back of your head as Megumi side eyed you.

"You already know where will be going right?" Megumi questioned. You nodded at him in return and he hummed. "Let's go to Ijichi, he will take us to Sendai."

«( ◜ ‿ ◝ )»

"Oh hey we're here already?" You look around your surroundings, trying to getting used sound it. Megumi sighed and grab the back of your collar. "We need to move, we're gonna go into the school right there since the finger is in there." Megumi pointed to a school that was a few meters away room him. You look to where he pointed, and immediately sighed.

"Sugisawa Third High School? Really? Man, they can't put anywhere spooky like an abandoned hospital or something?" You muttered through your breath as you put your arm on your hips, looking through the said school.