𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞.

I know what you thinking

"But you put your books on hiatus! You can't just make a new one!" Well. I say this book is for shit and giggles. And i only have seen a few of jjk x male fanfic so teehee.

I actually don't know how a boy will act since I'm a girl herself, but uh I'm gonna make it work. So I'm gonna introduce you about yourself, and i had to age up the characters for also shit and giggles.

Name : Muhammad Y/N M/N Bin F/N. (this is how male malaysian's name is supposed to be btw!!)

Age : 18 years old.

Nationality : Malaysian, like 100% malaysian.

Curse Technique : will be unlocked later.

Backstory : his parents went to get the milk but never returned. So, a curse that was stuck in a old painting were lurking around without Y/N's knowing and the curse decided to you know attack him for fun. But that's when daddy Gojo saves the day! Yay! Now he knows Megumi and everyone else! But for some reason he cannot remember the incident though which make the higher ups glads and went on. So Gojo sorta likes a dad figure for Y/N despite for his childish behaviours. And how did Gojo gets into Kedah? He travels of course! It will be weird if you were walking around in the morning and suddenly there's a 6'3 man with blue eyes and white hair randomly infront of you!

Anyways!

Likes : his friends, maggi asam laksa, air sirap Bandung, seri muka, amoi and your likes!!

Dislikes : Sukuna, curses, monday, and basically your dislikes but the thing i write is on the list!!

His type : a girl that can easily accept him as he is without doing the side eye to him and a tall one, like really tall.

Height : probably like Gojo but shorter and taller than Megumi, Yuji and Nobara.

Weapon : Keris and Silat.

The Kris or Keris is a distinctive, asymmetrical dagger from Indonesia. Both weapon and spiritual object, the kris is considered to possess magical powers. The earliest known kris go back to the tenth century and most probably spread from the island of Java throughout South-East Asia.
(sources is from Google.)

Silat is the collective term for a class of indigenous martial arts from the Nusantara and surrounding geocultural areas of Southeast Asia.
(Sources is from Wikipedia.)

ANYWAYS! You can keep the appearance to yourself and how you want the clothes to be since it's you the one who reading it and not me! (   ◜ ‿ ◝   )

This book will probably not gonna blow up since it's for fun shit and giggles. Tho i want this book to blow up for the others to know Malaysian Culture and so on!!!

I'm also shit at my own country history and I'm embarrassed for that. So, i will try to focus on that with my best🙏

For now,

𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧!