𝟙𝟡. ℙ𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

(hey so I may have forgotten some honorifics...but whateverrrr)

I remember it so clearly, that day in the Ubuyashiki estate

~Flashback~

As of right now, an emergency pillar meeting is being held.

"I envy you guys, dammit. Why can't I bump into Uppermoons," Shinuzagawa muttered.

Sure you do buddy...

"It's not like people bump into them all the time...but how are you guys, Kanroji-san, Tokito-kun, and Y/N-chan," Obanai asked us.

"People like Tamjiro sure do...huh what? oh yea I'm fine totally didn't get pierced by a wooden plank." I tried to laugh it off but they all just glanced at me and said nothing(not Gyomei bro can't see :D)

"Oh! Yea...I'm feeling a lot better!" Mitsuri said in her cheerful voice.

I glanced at Muichiro waiting for his answer. "I...am not at full strength yet," he mumbled.

I was going to say something more but suddenly was interrupted by Amane. 

Amane Ubuyashiki, the Master's wife was there in place of him. She had told us that the disease that was affecting him had gotten worse. 

I could feel the mood in the room suddenly drop by those words. Even I had felt like a weight was put on my back. The one guy who reunited me with my brother was going to die in the coming months possibly. 

"I'm sure you all have heard this, but we now have a demon who has conquered the sun, and she is here...Muzan Kibutsuji has most likely altered his goals to go after her," Amane had informed us.

We continued to listen to her words about the marks that Mitsuri and Muichiro had received.

Too bad I didn't get one...

"Once one person has that mark on them, it starts spreading to others, as if they're resonating..."

Never mind maybe I will get one. Watch Tanjiro already having one-

"The person who first had this mark was not any of the pillars here, but Tanjiro Kamado. He was the first one with the mark, but when we asked him he had a hard time explaining how he received the mark."

"Called it..." I whispered proceeding to get a little nudge by Muichiro.

"So please inform us, Kanroji-sama, Tokito-sama," she and her two other children bowed before us.

"O-OKAY! So, like, back then, my body was like, super light, and it was like BADAAAAM and DURRR and BUDAAHH, then my heart went BADUM BADUM, and my ears went SCREEEEE! and tinkle tankle too!!" Mitsuri yelled out and left everyone dumbfounded.

I looked over to where Obanai was and saw his face in his hand, sighing. 

She suddenly bowed and apologized. What a sight that was...

It was now Muichiro's turn to speak out on the marks, and honestly, I didn't notice them.

"I wasn't aware of any marks, but I became aware that a number of things were different." he began.

"I think my heart rate went over 200 BPM and my body became burning hot, like it went over 39 degrees."(102 Fahrenheit).

I coughed, "Excuse me WHAT?!" everyone looked at me like I was crazy. geez.

"Sorry uh, you may continue."

"So it's that simple huh?" Shinuzagawa said.

EASY? EASYYY???? How is he saying this right now?