A/N (T-T) + Quick memory

Hey i'm so sorry i've been studying for finals and been quite busy. BUT I promise that the next chapter will be completed uh 3am-7am Saturday EST. Or sunday 12am. 

I know weird times, but like I work efficiently at night. I HOPE it'll be a long chapter. I don't wanna let anyone down~

Here's a fun little Muichiro and Y/N memory:

"Y/N..." Muichiro steadily said, "Um would you like to go to the hot springs with me while my sword is being forged?"

"Ah Muichiro I thought you didn't like things like that!" I questioned the boy until he smacked her on the forehead. 

He turned around and started to head his way toward the springs and Swordsmith village. "HEY I DIDN'T SAY NO." I started to run towards him with my Katana in my hand. He then offered to slow his pace since I was a...slow walker. 

I'll show him who's a slow walker...I start to walk even slower and I could see a vein pop. But he still had that expressionless face on. "That's how you wanna be..." 

In an instant he vanished, using his Breath of Mist to conceal himself. "Oh very funny Muichiro," I say as I start to run towards him.

I arrived and I already saw him undressed(not fully THEY'RE TEENS) in the hot spring with his eyes closed. It'll be funny if I snuck up on him right? Hehe.

"Y/N we are both Hashira, I know you're there..." He opens one eye to find me about to splash him with water.

"You're no fun" I splash him anyway. I either made the best decision of my life...or the worst. Muichiro gave a cold stare at me "Hehe...oh no.." 

He vanished again and appeared behind me, oh shit, I felt my back get pushed into the hot spring water. My head was underwater and I started to get back up. That's when Muichiro splashed STEAMING HOT TEA on me. 

"Aw thanks Mui, I was parched." I saw his eyes widen when he heard the nickname. I used my Breath of Ice to make a quick snowball.

"Don't." hm....I'm the boss here. I threw it at him but he caught it.

"Muichiro you're no fun," I sighed. 

At the corner of my eye, I swore I saw a hint of a smile perked up on his lips.