𝟘𝟚. ℙ𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕚𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕤

I put on my haori getting ready for the day. Mitsuri-san taught me how to do braids so I put my hair in a braid just for the fun of it. what a weird dream I had last night, It was the first time I met Muichiro. We were so awkward then haha. I'm now 14 and actually went through puberty. No more weird voice cracks thank goodness. The amount of times my voice cracked is crazy.

♥ Flashback ♥(yes i dropped the honorifics for them since they're close now)

"MUICHIRO!!" I ran up and slapped him in the back. We were way closer than before, definitely more than before.

"Hi y/n" he gave me a pat. "hOw are you doInG" I gasped and covered my mouth. What had just come out of my mouth? Muichiro tilted his head. 

"What was that y/n?"

I put my finger on Muichiro's lips shushing him, obviously blushing in embarrassment and I slowly started walking backward then turning around and running. I looked back seeing his head down and his hand on his lips.

End of Flashback

Man, what a memory that was. I still have to apologize for shushing him. Another day of training, I just want another day off. I didn't have any assistance cause your girl doesn't need any. Independent woman here.

I spent half of my time setting up my equipment and setting aside a first-aid kit. Just in case...

I grabbed my katana and gave Atlas some food before I went to my training grounds.

Ice Breathing, Fourth Form: Striking Ice, I shifted my blade into the correct position and attacked the bamboo dummy. I continued to rise the breathing techniques that I had taught myself.

Mitsuri-san's flexibility training also helped me to attack well in mid-air. This continued on until my body was exhausted and I swear I'm seeing things. Is that Muichiro?

I ran up to go hug him but I fell in a bunch of bushes instead. Oh, it was a bird. That was certainly embarrassing, my first meal was at 9 am. I haven't eaten since, and these hallucinations are becoming worse. 

Why was I even thinking about Muichiro at that moment? He had nothing to do with my training. 

I decided to mimic him since no one was watching, it's not TOO disrespectful. ehehe... Mist Breathing, First Form: something clouds uh haze yea. I ran to the mannequin a poof of mist and ice came out, causing me to slip and hit my head on the ground. Before I lost consciousness I managed to mutter out, "...Fuck his breathing style..."

Muchiro's POV

I heard someone distant call my name, "y/n...??" I walked over to see her in a...bush? aw. "You aren't Muichiro," I heard her pout. 

I felt heat rise up to my cheeks, wow she's still thinking of me in that state. I watched her walk over to the stand and um copy me? "Mist Breathing, First Form: something clouds uh haze yea."

Wait what was my form again? Hmm I forgot, hold on why am I even here? I saw y/n slip and fall, oh that's why.  

I picked her up and took her to my estate. I sorta got lost along the way, accidentally entering Tomioka-san's estate. That was a bit awkward considering the two siblings' relationship.

"Shit, my bad......I mean my sincerest apologies Tomioka-san," he looked at his sibling then at me then scoffed. Where's my estate? I thought clearly not paying attention to the other blue-eyed person in the room. 

Eventually I made it, and I put her on a bed. I don't know what bed but it was definitely a bed. She looked so pretty with her eyes closed and...wait is that a bruise on her head? I didn't know how to treat bruises so I put a bandaid on it. hm the pattern is a paper airplane, I'm bored.