𝟘𝟟. 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕀 ℂ𝕒𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣

I forgot some of the honorifics in the last chapter, shhh it's okay. 

I woke up to a knock on my front door, "Y/N-CHANN!!!" Mitsuri-san?

I looked out my window to confirm my suspicions, but she was with Kamado-san or should I say, Tanjiro and Nezuko-chan.

"Y/N-CHANNN OPEN UP! OR ELSE IMMA BUST THIS DOOR OPEN!" 

Before I had a chance to speak up I heard the door open, practically breaking. That door has been through it, first Muichiro, now Mitsuri?

"I'm coming Mitsuri-san, don't hurt the door...It already has enough damage from before," I sighed as I remembered the previous events and walked toward the loud commotion. 

"So why are you all here?" I looked at them with tired eyes.

"Why are we here? WHY ARE WE HERE? Y/N-CHAN! YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR HOURS! well according to Tokito-kun that is." She put her finger on her chin. Mitsuri is always so pretty~

I was already used to Mitsuri's outbursts of emotion so I wasn't too fazed about the yelling.

"We were worried Y/N," Tanjiro peeked his head into the door frame's view and had that nice look on his face. 

"I'm fine guys, really, I just needed a nap." I tried to reassure them but they all came up and hugged me, including his demon sister Nezuko. 

 "I see you guys invited yourself in, haha it's alright..." They all let go of me and sat in a circle, "Did you receive the news Y/N?" Tanjiro commented.

Mitsuri smacked his head knowing that it was probably a sensitive topic. "Unfortunately yes."

"Oh Tanjiro, did you happen to hear his last words...knowing that you fought alongside him."

He gave me a soft smile and nodded, "Set your heart ablaze," I gasp at the words he told me and cover my mouth. But then I smile, knowing that Rengoku-san's words were always heartfelt. 

"You know, I remember he caught me copying Mitsuri-san's undereye moles because I thought it'd make me as pretty as her," I laugh at the memory and turn my head in embarrassment.

"Y/N-chan what?! I never knew of that!!" Mitsuri cups my face, "You're already really pretty!"

My eyes widen and I laugh at her movements. 

Before I could say something else, I heard a loud bang on the window behind Tanjiro. I looked over to see my stupid bird trying to get in. 

I shake my head and sigh, "Stupid ass bird always ruining the moment!" I heard giggles coming across the room and I accidentally glared at them.  "Where's my katana? I'm about to catch us our dinner...."

"Y/N no!" Tanjiro took the katana away from my hand and threw it across the room. If my katana is broken it's on him.

"I'm going to get you one day Atlas if you keep getting on my nerves." The crow snickered and flew in my face before going out the door. 

"I'll let that slide," I said glaring daggers at him.

"Y/N-chan" As I heard the familiar voice, I turned around to face my front door and I saw a guy with a stripped haori.

"Oh hi, Obanai-san," I gestured to him over to sit down with us. But I switched places with Mitsuri so they could sit together. They need to get together already...

"So...how has every-" "Y/N!" 

"Oh my goodness, who is it this time?" a forehead vein almost popped out.