3.~ EXTERMINATION

Start from the beginning

"Alright in positions!" Vaggie yelled out to Angel dust and Husk.

"Hm..what position do you want me in whiskers? I prefer the back, rough and hard" Angel dust said with a wink as Husk held a disgusting face.

"Thats fucking gross and Dont call me whiskers you-!"

"Enough now get into place!"

With an angry huff Husk pulled out the script and went over it before vaggie yelled action.

"Welcome to the Hazbin hotel, how can I help you?" Husk said in a robotic voice stuffing his face into the script as he read.

Y/n held in a giggle at the sight, she felt a presence behind her causing her to tilt her head up noticing Alastor towering over her.

"Hey Al" Y/n said with a smile quietly as she didn't want to ruin the commercial.

Alastor just smirked at the sight of Y/n, though it was cut short as they heard Angel dust moan.

Y/n noticed Vaggie slowly getting irritated by the two and then yelling cut.

Y/n made her way back to the couch and sat down looking at her clothes reminding herself she needed to get new ones.

She frowned slightly as suddenly Adam entered her mind, what was he doing right now?

‐-------------------

Meanwhile Adam was Rambling about some stupid shit no one cares about to Charlie who just had to sit and wait till he was done.

"And then I told her 'I'm Adam, the original dick!, im the main dick in this bitch, why the fuck would you rather have someone else's dick when you could have the original one!?' Then she had the audacity too call me one of her best friends-like I don't want to fucking be friends I want to fuck you!? I even told her that-Then I had to go and exterminate those little cunts of yours-! Then I jerked myself off to her and it was Awesome, though id prefer the really thing. Anyway how was your weekend?" Adam said as be rambled about a certain H/c angel while eating sloppily at the ribs he ate.

"Wait-your name is Adam? As in the-Ohhhhh that explains so much..." Charlie says leaning back.

"I know I fucking rock" Adam says confidently, with a smirk.

"Well uh..Adam, Sir adam, sir..Mr Adam sir-" though Charlie was cut off by the first man himself.

"Call me Dickmaster." Adam said with a smirk.

"Adam. You seem like a cool smart very stand up guy and well-"

"Uh huh.." Adam poked at his teeth as he sat bored, his mind running with thoughts about Y/n.

"And your the leader of the Angels, and your a genius a huge thinker, a revolutionary-!" Charlie exclaimed.

"I mean your words, babe-" Adam said as his already huge ego boosted.

"And who would really love to put his name on something" Charlie said nudging the air.

"Fuck yes! I love putting my name on shit! shits the best!" Adam exclaimed as he rose from his seat.

"Its the solution to our biggest problem!"

"Y/n going missing? Yeah don't worry about it babe were already looking for her" Adam said as his mind ran with thoughts of Y/n but not the original thoughts he usually had about her, he was worried and that was unlike him. He knew deep down she wasn't in heaven, he couldn't feel her presence anymore. So that ment she was in hell but where? He couldn't just show up unannounced for some reason so he would have to wait for the next Extermination to happen.