𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Jade Pov

Damn Josh might actually kill me....

I mean the body is tea Cely says as I look at the pictures some more. Yeah but I didn't know they were going be that revealing I say as the cameraman zoom in. Well I'm going go home I'll call you later to see if your still alive Cely says hugging me as I get in the car. I mean there not that bad right I say to the cameras as I drive home. No not really the cameraman says.

Now why the hell are there so many cars here I say getting out of the car. Hey hey I say walking in the house. Sis Trinity says standing in the kitchen. Hey what's up Trin I say hugging her. Josh called Jon over and I just came she says laughing. He called why I ask taking off my shoes. Don't be funny we saw the pictures Trinity says smirking. I was hoping he didn't see them yet lemme go talk to him I say walking to the living room. Oh look who it is Jon says sitting on the couch with Josh. Hey babe I say kissing Josh as Trinity walks into the living room as well. Girl don't be coming in here acting all innocent Jon says laughing. Huh I say sitting next to Josh. Huh Jon says mocking me. I thought they looked good the outfits were cute Trinity says eating fruit snacks. I mean there nice you know the little bits of clothes we saw Jon says laughing. Jon I say as Josh gets up and walks to the kitchen making Jon looked suprised.

Babe I say following him to the kitchen

Babe I say following him to the kitchen. Hmm he says looking at me as he leans against the refrigerator. What's wrong I say standing in front of him. Nun uce he says looking away from me. Josh did you really hate the pictures  I ask him. Jade I didn't hate them he says finally looking at me. Then what's the problem I ask him. Your whole body out you got guys in the comments talking bout your body I'm not with it uce he says sternly. Ok I'm not looking for any of them I'm just doing work it's art I say looking at him.

Josh Pov ⚠️
Jade it's just you in a different light now like you getting millions of people looking at you now I say to her. Your really giving insecure right now and I'm not for it at all she says as she walks up the stairs. Uce am I wrong I say to Jon walking back to the living room. Nah uce I would be mad too Jon says as I sit next to him. You could've handled it better Trinity says looking at her phone. What I ask her. You didn't appreciate her work you just made it like she's a hoe or something Trinity says looking at me. Damn I didn't mean it like that I just don't want my girl showing her whole body for the world to see don't want people seeing what's mine uce I say. Damn right Jon says dapping me up. No y'all both wrong she's a grown woman she going do whatever she wants and you know Jade not going let you hold her down period Trinity says. Yeah you right I say thinking. Ight well we gotta go to work Jon says as me him and Trin walk out the house.

3hours later
Jade Pov ⚠️
So yeah I love it so far I say on the zoom call interview with the bump. Well we love you on it your promos are so good Megan says smiling. Thank you so much I appreciate your guys support so much I say smiling. Ok well we have a little surprise for you I know you've been waiting to see if you've been chosen for the Royal rumble this year and we have someone to let you know Megan says as a familiar person pops us next to Megan. Oh baby I say smiling as I see Josh.

Welcome Jey Uso, Megan says as he claps

Welcome Jey Uso, Megan says as he claps. Yeet Jey says smiling. Ok Jey how happy of your girl are you Megan ask smiling. Uce I'm overjoyed when it comes to her so proud he says smiling.

 Uce I'm overjoyed when it comes to her so proud he says smiling

Thanks J I say smiling. Ok jey you have some news for Jade right Megan ask making him start smiling. Yep welcome babe to the 2024 Royal Rumble he says clapping. Whatttt I say smiling. Yep congratulations Jade and with that being said make sure you guys watch the Royal Rumble to see Jey and Jade take on their opponents bye guys Megan says as the interview ends. Thanks Megan I say hanging up the zoom call. This is the act we put on right now I am pissed off at him but still have to act like we all in love I say smiling to the show cameraman. So when's the rumble the cameraman ask. It's like this weekend we never get a break I say laughing as I start cleaning the bedroom. As I clean the house I hear the front door open.

Jade Josh says walking into the room. Mhm I say looking at him as he sits on the bed. Come here he says patting the bed. What I say sitting by him. You know I love you he says putting his arm around me. Yeah I say leaning on his shoulder. Look I know it's not going be easy making you not mad at me so I got something for you he says getting up for the bed. Ok  I say suspiciously as he walks out the room. Ight come downstairs he says yelling. Ok I say getting up and going downstairs. Joshua I say seeing the flowers. These are beautiful I say walking over to them. Hold up pose he says handing me my title and taking pictures of me.

I love this babe I say looking at them some

I love this babe I say looking at them some. Ok but this ain't it Josh says smiling. I'm scared I say laughing.

🎀End of chapter 🎀