𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Jade Pov
What I say as he gets up from the bed. You got something to tell me he ask putting his gym shorts on. What where are you going I ask rubbing my face. Your phone was ringing back to back he says leaning on the door. Who was it I ask. They left a message wanna listen to it uce he ask as he plays the voice message. Hello Mrs Fatu we have the result for your test if you could call us back that would be great thank you. Um I don't know I say reaching for my phone but he pulls it away. Uce he says looking at me. Joshua I say back. You be acting like I don't know you he says crossing his arm. What you mean I say to him. You pregnant he ask. Well I don't know cause you won't hand me my phone I say looking at him. Why you ain't tell me you was getting a test done he ask. Cause I just didn't know I say putting on my shoes. We in this together uce you know that you gotta tell me stuff babe he says handing me my phone. Fine then wait I say as I walk out of the room.

Open up Cely I say knocking on her hotel door. What's up she ask still sleepy. Can you buy me something from the DoorDash I ask her as I walk inside the room. What why can't you order it she ask. Because what I want could be exposed if it's under my name I say smiling as she knows immediately what I want. I'm guessing Josh found out about the test she says as she orders the stuff from her phone. Yeah I say laughing as I sit on her bed. Bitch how she ask as she sits next me. I guess my phone was blowing and he listened to the voicemail I say as I mess with my nail. Damn that's kinda funny but you know what's crazy I watched your guys show yesterday and I didn't know Josh's mom didn't like you like why not Cely says as she changes clothes. Look i wish you could tell me she just never really talked to me I say as someone knocks on her door. Oh I think your stuffs here Cely says getting up to open the door. Was it my stuff I ask as she come back. Yep she says as she hands me the bag. Thank you my love I say hugging her as I leave the room.

Babe open the door I say as me and the cameras wait outside the room. Where'd you go he says opening the door. To get a gift for you I say smiling as I open the bag on the bed. We gotta pack uce our flight is this afternoon he says folding his clothes. Just come here I say as I pull out the gift. Jade why'd you buy a damn pregancy test I thought you went to the doctors for that he ask. I know I did but I don't know the result and you said we're a team I say opening the box. So what we both going pee on it as a team he ask. Josh shut the hell up I say laughing as I walk to the bathroom.

Ok I'm done I say as I put the test on a napkin. Thank you Babe he says kissing my forehead. Only because I love you I say as we continue packing until the timer goes off. It's time I say as we walk over to the test. You think we ready for another kid he ask rubbing my back. I don't really think so but I haven't been trying to think about it I say as I look at him. You know we can figure anything out he says kissing my hand. Ok let's look at this test I say as the cameras zoom in. Oh shit ..

🎀End of chapter 🎀