"Thank You, Mom"

𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗢𝗥?

"Let's play a game, Y/N. I count to 100, and I'll give you time to hide. If I don't find you in five minutes, you're free to go. If I do find you, I'll gut you like a fish. How does that sound?"

The feedback on the speaker squealed a little as the microphone moved. Suguru and Nobara looked at you worriedly, but honestly, you wanted to be home and watch Berleezy. A soft sigh left your lips and popped your knuckles.

"Fine. Let's play your game."

You can hear Nobara and Suguru calling for your name, but you kept walking. As you continue to walk down the hockey stadium, the lights cut off. You can hear him count slowly from the speaker. You walked into the infirmary, where Yuji was sleeping.

"70...71," his voice became menacingly scary. You realized now that his voice was coming from the hallway and not the speaker anymore, causing your heart to drop slightly. You grabbed the quickest object you could find in your pocket and hid by the door.

You prayed that he wouldn't find you as he neared the number 100. "97...98...99...100... Come out, come out wherever you are, little bunny."

You brought your mouth to your hand as the handle on the door began to fidget. "Where are you, little bunny?" he sang aloud, using the handle of the knife to break the glass. You can see him glance around as he was looking for you, but you immediately met Yuji lying on the cot.

He opened the door, holding a knife tightly in his grip. You can hear his shoes against the hard floor. His body stood over Yuji like he was observing him, raising the knife up. You whistled from behind, causing him to look, and you started spraying him with pepper spray.

'Thank you, mom...'

The guy screamed slightly, squeezing his eyes closed and dropping the knife. You quickly grabbed it and pointed it at him. You squinted slightly, seeing that it was the guy who hit Yuji during his hockey game. With that suave charm and cool demeanor. His pearly white teeth and gold-capped fangs appeared as he gritted his teeth together in pain.

"The hell do you want from me?" You pointed the knife more at him as he finally opened his eyes. His hands were up, and he looked at you with an unquestionable look.

"I'm just getting paid to do this. I wouldn't kill a cutie like you anyway." You gagged in your mouth but couldn't help but listen to what he said.

"Paid? Who's paying you to kill me?"

You said as you pointed the knife more, causing him to let out a whoa. You didn't react quick enough when you heard foot steps running up behind you. You didn't even have time to turn before a rag went over your mouth.

You tried holding your breath, but you felt the person's fingers pinch your neck harshly, causing a small gasp from your lips. Your vision started getting blurry, eyes drifting everywhere around the room, only seeing the outline of someone pushing the cot that Yuji was laying in.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N.."

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡. . .