"Orange Blossom!"

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗢 𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗜𝗧 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧

"But I swear, he was looking at me during math."

You stood in front of the mirror as you brushed your teeth, listening to Nobara speak out her hallway crush for the day. You rolled your eyes and went to spat out the toothpaste before cleaning off your brush. As you went to grab your tongue scraper, you heard your window open.

You glanced around the corner of your door to see your curtains blowing from the breeze. You looked around outside before closing the window. "Sorry, my window just opened randomly."

You went back to scrape your tongue when you heard something heavy thud in your room along with a low shit coming out of someone's mouth. "Girl, I gotta call you back."

"What's going on?"

"I'm about to fuck up someone." You said it lowly before grabbing your backup taser from your cabinet: "Call 911 if you don't hear back from me. And don't add me on a t-shirt with the clouds in the background or on your social media bio. I'm not getting roasted because of some dumb shit you did."

You told her before hanging up. You slowly walked out of the bathroom to see a figure standing in the middle of your room. You went to press the button, and the person yelled out at the sudden noise from the taser.

"Woah, woah, Y/N. It's me." The person took off their mask, and you groaned before clenching your chest.

"Takuma, ooh, I was about to light your ass up." You said, throwing the taser on the bed. You put your bonnet on as Takuma sat on your beanbag chair.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in Shibuya." You said from the bathroom as you grabbed your phone, sending Nobara that you're fine and it was a false alarm.

"I was, but I heard about the murders here and wanted to make sure my favorite person was still alive."

"By breaking into my room when you could've just rung the doorbell like a normal person. Your little boyfriend is down the hallway if you want to talk to him. I'm pretty sure he misses you." You joked, causing him to groan loudly.

"At least Yuji misses me, unlike you." He said this before getting up from the chair and going to your door.

"Oh, your neighbor was asking about you."

You looked up at him and raised your eyebrow. "What about?"

"Something about hearing squealing and yelling about murder. He was hoping you were okay."

"That was Nobara and Yuji being stupid like always."

"Well, whatever it was, he seems really concerned about it." Takuma said before leaving your room.

You glanced over at his open window, as you could hear him arguing. I noticed him walking back and forth with his phone in his hand. It seemed intense as his jaw clenched slightly and his eyebrows furrowed down. You watch him throw his phone against the wall, sitting down on the bed harshly.

"Sad, isn't it?"

The person let out an oomf when you 'accidentally' punches them in the chest. "That's going to leave some bruising."

"I'm not sorry. You don't sneak up on someone like that, Kamo." You said this as you were sitting on the window seat. He rubbed his chest slightly before sitting across from you.

"So Ma and Dad are going to be out of town, and Yuji's been talking about going to a party on Saturday."

"Okay and?"

"It's fine if you go, as long as you keep Yuji in your eye line." Choso pointed out, causing you to groan.

"I'm not always going to be his babysitter. He'll be fine with Megumi or Junepi."

"You're his older sister, and with these murders going around, I want you to be safe but also still have fun. So you're going." Choso said before leaving the room.

"You're going to force me to party even though there are killers out. Yeah, that makes sense." You muttered under your breath.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡. . .

"Awe, you're Orange Blossom

"Awe, you're Orange Blossom. Is Nobara matching with you?" Yuji asked as you walked to Hina's house. He dressed up as Bruce Banner after his transformation into Hulk. Megumi ended up meeting up with y'all along the way, even though he didn't dress up because it's 'childish'.

"Yeah, she's supposed to be Strawberry Shortcake and Maki dressing as Blueberry Muffin." You said this as you three finally made it to the house. People already seem to be drunk or passed out, at least as you walk over someone on the floor.

"Orange Blossom!" You heard Nobara call you as she held a cup in her hand. She stood around a group of people. She handed you water and dragged you somewhere towards the back of the house. There were mainly people smoking or making out until she sat you down in a circle.

"Oh, why isn't it Orange Blossom and Raggedy Ann?" Nobara stuck her tongue out at Satoru as she sat beside you. Mai shouted as she sat with a bottle in the middle of the circle.

"Seven minutes in heaven. Whoever doesn't kiss has to take a shot."

After many rounds of the game so far, you ended up kissing Nanami, Maki, and Shoko. You reached over and spun the bottle, hoping it wouldn't hit Satoru, but it hit the person beside him. Suguru. He stretched his hand out for you to grab as you got up. Both of you sat in the bedroom, staring down at each other's lap.

"Cute costume." 

You looked up at him at his sudden words and nodded. "Thank you. I like yours too..." You trailed off because you didn't know what kind of costume he was wearing.

"Anakin Skywalker." He finished for you.

"Ah, Star Wars. Of course."

You and Suguru continue to talk, mainly about how his parents got divorce and moved to Woodsboro for a fresh start. You didn't realize 7 minutes had passed until you heard shouting from outside the door. You both stood up and walked over to the door when you let out an oh and kissed Suguru on the cheek.

"I can't let them tease you." You smiled at him and he returned one back.

In the moment, both of your heads turned when you heard a thud from the roof and screaming from outside the house. You opened the window, stuck your head outside, and gasped. Hina's bloody body was floating in the pool. You ran down the stairs where Nobara was as she watched in horror. You glanced around frantically, for you only saw Megumi and Junepi.

"Where's Yuji?"