Random Writing Blurb

🐇🩰✎ᝰ

🐇🩰
✎ᝰ. Minor Primal Play

You don't know how you got yourself into this situation. One minute later, you were sitting on the couch. Now you're hiding underneath the wooden desk in your dad's office. The white dress you wore was snug. Your boobs are spilling out the cupping, making them more plump. 

He was now moving more quickly around as he looked all around. You really were a good red-riding hood because he was struggling a bit to find you. The more he started to make the speed and the time increase, you could hear him getting more and more frustrated, and you were getting the edge over him. He really wanted to have you in his hands right now, and you just wouldn’t make it easy for him. When he would walk past the office, you could feel the intense feeling of him walking by you, and you had to keep silent.

His footsteps were now right next to the office door, where he was really going to come at any moment. The footsteps stopped next to the door, which meant he was now looking through other things before coming in. It was time to wait this out now while he searches a little more before he comes inside. You can hear the floor creek as his shoes are on the wooden floor.

His steps were getting closer and closer until you saw him stand right in front of you. You can see the look in his eyes getting even wider with the look of a predatory nature. He was now just inches away from you, and you knew he wouldn’t hesitate to have his way with you now.

The way you looked at him really caused him to freeze in shock, and his eyes widen even more where he felt you were just prey that he was going to keep for himself now. He couldn’t wait anymore; he needed to have his way with you, and he wasn’t going to hold back this time. He finally caught his red riding hood, and that meant he was going to enjoy her in every way now.

"Hi"

Your cute doe eyes stared up at him. A little whine left your throat, and a pout stayed on your plump lips. With you now crawling out, he immediately catches you in his strong hands and lifts you over his shoulder while making sure you can’t get away from his grasp. He had a very predatory look on his face. He was going to have his way with you now, and you were not going to be able to stop it.

@-ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀᴍɪᴀᴍɪ™