sir pentsious's arrival

Once sir pentious had arrived sera's face looked as if god himself had sent her to hell. Sitting across from the Seraphim was an eager little Seraphim, Emily. Her eyes lit up as she had seen proof that charlies plan works and sinners can be redeemed. The amount of joy flowing through Emily's veins almost made her explode.
sir pentious says confused, "uhh hello"
"OMG OMG A SOUL HAS REDEEMED. SERA CHARLIES PLAN WORKED!!!!!!" Emily squeals excitedly.
Sera looks as if she has now been smacked. "oh no"

Out of complete nowhere god, THE GOD, appeared within the presence of both the seraphims. Both bow beneath his feet.
"why have i received news that adam the first man has been defeated in hell. And why was he there in the first place?"
"Sir, you instructed me to do something about the uncontrollable population in hell and adam gave the idea that we start an army and kill them and lucifer morningstar had accepted this. And this young soul has just arrived and is a sinner from Lucifer's daughter's hazbin hotel and redeemed himself." Sera explains with a worried tone in her voice. The look on God's face made Sera regret telling him.
"You mean to tell me the first man has been killing sinners?" God says in a pissy tone.

"Y-y-yes God." Sera says in a tone of fear.

" And you let this happen?" God says.

"Y-y-yes Sir." Sera mumbles.

" Emily may you leave the room with lute please." God asks.

"Yes God."Emily replies. Lute enters and escorts Emily out.