( LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME PLEASE😭😭😭😭 I JUST WANT HIM TO $@$&$@#%+%+% ME AND #%*€£%%#@&&$ AND FUCKING CHOKE ME-AHEM! Forgive me, back to the fucking chapeter)

You get the jist. He somehow made her an absolute slut for him and also a simp. To be honest they were both like that for eachother except Adam was more chill and lax about it, while Y/N sometimes made it completely obvious.

(Flashback babes!)

Adam:COME ON! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?! PATHETIC! ACTUALLY TRY TO FUCKING KILL ME!!

*the young exorcist charges at him again only to be grabbed by the throat and throne down to the ground, a loud slam echoing around the area.*

Adam: I'm starting to think I've been training you lot wrong, you're all starting to turn into a bunch of pussies.

*some of the Exorcists grain in anger and some flipped him off, even Vaggie was bothered by it, Y/N was just staring at him as he started to wipe the sweat off of his body with a towel, she clenched her spear tighter, her face redder than a tomato.*

Lute: Mom? You alright?

Vaggie: Mom, you're drooling, are you hungry?

Y/N: I want him to do that to me so bad......

Lute:......

Vaggie: What.

Y/N:Sssssshhhhhhhhhit.....

Adam: Y/N, would you be a good little potential wife and fetch me something to drink? My throat is killing me....

Y/N:YESOFCOURSEIWOULDLOVETOBERIGJTBACKBYE!!!!!

Lute:....huh?

Vaggie: Seraphims are weird....

Adam: heh, wrapped around my fucking finger....

(End of flashback babes!)

Y/N practically moaned out his name as she did what he requested, AGAIN. "I'm yours~, I'm a filthy, sinful slut for you!~ OH FUCK!~ You have me wrapped around your finger, Adam! AH~" Adam smirked as he slid himself out of her causes them both to whimper, he then quickly picked her up from the couch and brought her to floor on her stomach facing the larger window, which was not covered.

"A-Adam..."

"Don't worry."

He leaned forward next to her ear and whispered, "it'll be more fun this way, Sugartits~" Fuck he's using that nickname again. Y/N couldn't protest before he started to thrust himself into her again, feeling him re enter her right hole caused both of them to let out a desired lust filled moan. They were committing so much sin right now but they just didn't care, they were too blind by the pleasure they were making each other feel.

"FUCK! YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD!~"

Adam continued to thrust his hips at a rapid pace, one of his hands grasping her hip, the other one pushing her head down into the fuzzy carpet in their living room. He had no intention of slowing down. Y/Ns eyes crossed again and her tongue was back to hanging out of her mouth as breathy moans were released from her throat and tears formed in the corner of her eyes from the immense wave of pleasure. As the constant thrusting,moaning, and degrading talk and the praise continued, the two angels could undoubtedly feel themselves getting closer and closer to their limit.

Y/Ns wings puffed out and lazily spread out like she had no control of them as they lay limp once more. Adam's wings also puffed out from the stimulation he was constantly getting from this experience. Sweat rolled down his face and his body as he continued the sinful act with the woman he felt like he actually loved. Yeah they were technically dating and shit but he was starting to feel as if he actually loved her just as much as she did for him. Fuck, Lute was right, he and her act the same way for each other, down bad.