Back to school again for senior year feeling soo good and smiles beningly. Walks out of his car and walks by count to Class of Royals.

In a mauve polka dot wrap dress, new round-frame gold-ton glasses, black flats and the immaculate charm looking soo attractive from afar. She tacks her black gold-tipped hair behind her ears exposing the diamond stud earring.

" Hi Rashell."
" Hi Kelvin."

" You look stunning."
" Thanks."

She walks to her seat and Tyron distracted by his phone, she announces her presence.

Tyron raises his head slowly, licks his lips and turns to her with a grin on his face. Her heart flutters as he admires his new look in his new haircut.

"I'm i seeing someone different?" She wonders.
" Hey, you look gorgeous."

" Thanks. And you look..."
" Handsome? Veryyyyy handsome? Dont worry, I know."  He says and winks at her.

" You're irritating."
" I know."

" Whatever."

They smile and Rashell keeps flipping her hair to gain Tyron's attention to her wrist with the beautiful charm he got for her.

Tyron has already seen it and knows why she keeps doing that but he ignores and smiles. An hour later, Rashell and Tyron were talking and laughing when a tall good looking guy in a black crew-neck sweater walked in.

The girls attention are driven to the guy as they drool over him. He cranes his neck trying to find Rashell.

" Rashell! Rashell."

She turns toward the voice as he made his way through the girls to her.

" Xavier? Woa!"
" Surprise!"

They hug and Xavier kisses her on the cheek.
" It's good to see you again."

" You too. So.."
" So, I'm here. Back to school for senior year."
" That's good "

Tyron in his seat soo shocked stares at Xavier and Rashell. He just can't believe his eyes.

" What the hell is going on here? Can someone just at least tell me?" He wonders.

" Ummm... Xavier, so this is.."
" Hey my guy, what's up? Long time no see." He says to Tyron as they handshake.

" I'm cool, your side?"
" Same."

" It's been ages since you left."
" I know and I'm back."

" Back for good?? Or??"
" Mmm...he draws close to Rashell, looks at her and asks, What do you think sweetie? Should I stay forever?"

" Sure. If you want to, fine " she answers incongrously.

Mr. Kelly walks in and they move to sit. Tyron and Rashell turn to eachother and ask,

" How do you know him?"
" Huh!"

" Answer me."
" Answer me too."

" He's an old student and was the captain of the basketball team."
" You mean, he used to attend this school?? Are you serious?"

" Yhh. He was in this class. We were classmates, he just left the school all of a sudden."
" Wow, how come he never told me? Are you two on good terms?"

" Yeah. Now, tell me, how do you know him?"
" Family friends since I was thirteen."

" I see."

" It's good to have you all back for Senior year."
" Good to see you too Mr. Kelly." Students mount.

" Senior year comes with different ways on how things are done. So this big box y'all are seeing is here for a purpose. There are lot of papers in it. With names and class written on. You put your hand in it and take one. So let's start the exercise."

" Do you want to leave me?"

He moves his head to her ears and whispers into her ears,

" Can you live without me?"
" Soo irritating." She hits his chest playfully.

Sundrin-Rita, Rashell, Kane, Lisser, Dylan, Matilda, Jason and Tyron remain in Class of Royals A.

" Xavier Martin, good to have you back."
" Thanks."

" So what class did you get and who is your sitting partner?"
" I got class of Royals A and Rashell.

" Alright. Move there and Tyron will move to who he gets."
" Sure " he smiles beningly.

Xavier moves there and Rashell is taken aback by the fact that Xavier is really gonna sit next to her and not Tyron.

Tyron doesn't like the whole idea but  he acts like he is comfortable with Xavier about sitting next to Rashell.

Tyron stands with his bag but Rashell holds his hand and looks into his eyes.

" Are you leaving for real?"

He takes her hands off and rests them on the desk. He scroochs down to her, and looking into her eyes, he smiles and walks away.

Fortunately, Franka gets a different class but Beverlyn remains. Tyron picks a paper from the box only to find Beverlyn's name on it.

He crumples the paper and sits next to her quietly. Beverlyn excited tries to touch him but he stops her. Seeing Tyron sitting next to Beverlyn causes her pain.