Bios

Hello Readers, Moon here with a new story.

The top 3 major TV networks in the toon making industry. Which are, Toonster Network (Toon), Sidney (Mark), & Nick-Stars (Nick) are best friends.

They are looking for a female lover, that they can share and that she is able to handle all 3 of them. While also marrying them later and provide them each with at least 1 heir. This is a tradition that, their parent's parents, and their Grandparent's parents, have been following for 4 generations.

Luna Faye, a young lady born with abnormal abilities and magic. That her family makes her hide. During a doctor appointment she learns that she has the ability to give birth to triplets, but she has to have 3 lovers release their seed into her womb in the same night.

So Luna decided to take endurance training, sexual endurance training, strength training, self defense in Taekwondo, weapons training, weapons defense training, and weapons disabling/disarming. So she could take care of herself.

She even had her gag reflex removed, so she can last through a night of sex with 3 men of her choice.

When Luna thought she was ready for a relationship with 3 men. She sighed up on a group dating site that night.

She was beyond surprised and shocked. The next morning to find her info page received a letter and an equal agreement offer from 3 CEOs of the 3 top in television network for shows that children and teenagers have found to their liking.

Markus William Sidney, CEO of Sidney, Christopher Norman Toonster, CEO of Toonster Network, and Nicholas Nickson, CEO of Nick-Stars.

With all that said, let us begin with the story characters Bios, shall we...

°♡☆°♡☆°♡☆°♡☆♡°☆♡°☆♡°☆♡°

NAME:
Luna Faye

SCREENNAME:
@Moonwatcher425

NICKNAME(S):
Luna, Lunar, or Faye

GENDER:
Female

DOB:
01/23

AGE:
23 (Never ask a lady their age or you may come to regret it, later.)

BLOOD TYPE:
?? (IDK never thought to ask my doctors.)

SPECIES:
Human

POWER(S):
Pens of Creation, Reality, and Control.
Triplet birthing

OCCUPATION(S):
Lover, Accountant, Author, Fanfiction writer, Artist, and a Creator.

APPEARANCES:
A thin young lady who appears to be in her early to mid twenties. She has medium length wavy violet hair with two streaks one's neon green and the other is neon pink, with sharp violet eyebrows.

She wears a pair of wide rectangle metal framed deep magenta colored glasses. That gives her a serious look when she moves them up her nose, causing them to catch the light ominously. She does this when she is upset or highly annoyed.

Behind her glasses are a beautiful pair of wide bright Blue-green eyes. She has a small cute nose. Her cheeks were lightly dusted with blush. That highlights her natural beauty. Her lips are normal size with stainless icy blue lip gloss on.

She wears a black collared long sleeve dress shirt, with a midnight blue tie, tied neatly around her neck and tucked under her royal purple vest over it. That hugs her thin upper body very nicely. The vest also pushed up her medium-large sized bust, that had 3 particular pocket accessories of odd looking pens.