I turned back once again to see Aman and others.

"He'll definitely play with you once!" Aman said looking at me. What the hell??

He smiled and went back to the ground. I could sense the confusion in his smile. Like who says 'he's gonna play with you'?

"What the hell was that? I'm not gonna play football with anyone" I shouted.

"That's the only way you can get to know him" Shiv said.

"Wait a second, did he hear everything?" I asked.

"How would he? He was picking up the ball he said" Shiv said rolling his sleepy eyes again.

"So what's gonna happen next? Are you gonna play football?" Veer asked.

"I guess I should try it. But there are too many enemies of mine there" I groaned.

"Enemies?" Cynthia said in surprise.

"Yeah! That guy- Abhinay and his friends. They don't seem to like me.. plus they spread a lot of rumours about me" I replied.

"They're just jealous" Aman laughed.

(Yes. They're jealous. Specially Abhinay- he can't accept the fact that I moved on)

"I have an idea" said Aman with a bright smile on his face. "I'll go talk with him about this, probably things will work out?"

"Nah bro! I'm good" I sighed.

"Leave this matter on me. You get ready to practice football with him alone in that field, tomorrow evening" Aman said confidently.

"I wish you were this dedicated towards studies. You could've topped your final exams" Veer said.

"Bruh! Why the hell are you always this rude?" Cynthia shouted.

Suddenly, my phone started buzzing. It was my father's call.

"Come back home now! Mr. And Mrs. Singh have arrived" my father ordered.

"Ok" I said in a low voice, proceded by him hanging up the call.

"I gotta go" I told my friends, "my father's friend and his wife have come for dinner".

"Wasn't their son coming too?" Cynthia asked.

"I don't know.. I didn't even knew that they will be coming today" I said.

"Nevermind, you go! Meanwhile I'll finish my task" Aman smirked.

"Which task?" Shiv asked rolling his sleepy eyes again.

"Talking with Siddharth about Arjun" Aman answered.

"Thanks a lot Aman! Bye everyone" I said and started running back home.

(On my way to home, I noticed him looking at me while I was running which made me stop myself. I felt as if something was wrong with the way I was running because not only him but two of his teammates too were looking at me for a while. After I passed the football ground, I started running faster so as to reach home ASAP)

After I reached home, I was welcomed by the most understanding person- Mrs. Singh with a gentle hug.

"How are you, sweetie?" She asked with a bright smile on her face.

"I'm fine aunt. How are you?" I asked with an awkward smile. She didn't knew for much long, but in just two weeks she began caring a lot about me.

"I'm fine too, how did your board exams go?" She asked.

"I did my best!" I said confidently.

"For sure sweetie, I know you'll score good" She hugged me again.