part - 5

"It had been 10 minutes since she began searching for information about the queen, but to no avail. Determined to explore further, her eyes fell upon the broken armoire, where a collection of rotten dresses lay, just as they had before. As she approached, she began to caress the dresses. 'Still so beautiful,' she remarked, her eyes shining at the sight. She emptied the contents of the armour, examining each item closely, until she noticed the keyhole. 'What the heck?' she exclaimed, noticing the keyhole where a key could be inserted. 'Oh, there must be something hidden here,' she mused, deciding to break open the already damaged drawer. With a yelp of pain, she recoiled, clutching her injured nails. 'Oh, my nails,' she winced, before retrieving the items from the hidden compartment. Among them, she found a dusty diary, its pages worn but still legible. 'Let's see if there's any mention of the queen in here,' she thought aloud. As she dusted off the diary, a page fluttered to the floor, catching her attention. Bending down to retrieve it, she turned it over, only to be met with a shocking revelation—the unveiling of the queen's biggest secrets, leaving her heart numb.”

"It can't be true... how... how does the queen's face resemble mine?" Y/N exclaimed as she sat down on the floor with the diary, examining the painting that had shocked her. It depicted the real queen of the Jeon Dynasty, bearing an uncanny resemblance to herself, save for the difference in attire. "Same hair, same eyes... it can't be possible," she muttered, before opening the diary to uncover more about the story.

On the first page, in large letters, was written: "My untold love." Y/N turned the page eagerly, eager to delve deeper into the mystery.

( flashbacks) 

100 years back 

In the mansion, everyone was busy doing something. The servants were decorating the mansion, and maids were cleaning and wiping every corner to make the mansion look new. Everyone was happy because the Prince of Busan would soon become the king after returning from the war victorious. They were thrilled to hear that the prince had defeated the enemy kingdom.

King Jeon Junghon of Busan was patiently waiting for his son but not showing any facial expression. A servant came running towards the king and said, "King, Prince Jeon Jungkook is here." The king ordered the servant to tell the prince to meet him. The servant nodded and went to call the prince, though hesitated and showed fear on his face. The Prince of Busan was no less than a monster.

 Jungkook, known as a ruthless beast, never hesitates to spill blood and instil fear. He shows no mercy, willing to do anything, no matter how heinous, to maintain his power and control over his kingdom. Other kingdoms tremble at the thought of facing him in battle, knowing the depths of his brutality.

Heavy shoes echoed through the mansion as servants and maids stood quietly in their positions. Even others present in the kingdom feared him. King Jeon observed his son standing before him, bowing. "Welcome back, Prince," the king said. Jungkook looked at his father with cold eyes. "I won the fight," Jungkook said. "And I'm very impressed. Go and wash yourself because in a few days, I will announce..." King Jeon paused, and Jungkook nodded, though he was barely listening, consumed by his hatred for his father, a sentiment the king was well aware of. Suddenly, a voice interrupted them, and both turned towards the speaker, none other than Jeon's second heir, Prince Jungwoon. "Brother, you came!" Jiwoon exclaimed, moving to hug Jungkook. However, Jungkook only gave him a slight push, maintaining his distance, which saddened Jiwoon.

 "Don't you dare touch me without my permission," Jungkook said through gritted teeth, instilling fear in those around him, though he showed no emotion on his face.

"Brother, I've been waiting for you. How are you? Are you hurt?" Jiwoon asked eagerly, irritating Jungkook, who rolled his eyes at the 17-year-old boy, his second brother from another mother.