❥ 18 ❥

--Wedding Hall--

"You may kiss the bride."

After hearing the priest, Jimin looks at Hoseok, who is gnawing his nails. "What do you think, Hyung? Will he kiss, YN?"

Hoseok glares at Jimin. "Is that what you are worrying about right now?"

Jimin grabs Hoseok's arm and rests his head on his shoulder. "Don't worry, Hyung. Nothing will happen tomorrow. Don't forget that we have YN. She will keep us safe from that angry bird."

Hoseok sighs, "God, please save us tomorrow."

Jimin looks at YN and says, "My god is standing there. YN, please save us tomorrow."

Hoseok scoffs and laughs at Jimin's statement.

Meanwhile, Mr. Kim approaches Seokjin and asks, "What happened, Seokjinaa? Why are you not kissing her?"

YN looks at Seokjin and pulls him closer by grabbing his jacket.

Namjoon, Taehyung, and Yeonjun gasped as YN drew Seokjin towards her. Meanwhile, Seokjin looks at YN, astonished.

"What are you doing Miss Kang?" Seokjin asked anxiously.

"Correction! I am now Mrs. Kim Seokjin." YN winks at him and adds, "Let's end this quickly, my dear husband."

YN didn't give Seokjin any time to think about anything and leaned closer before placing her thumb on his lips and kissing her thumb.

Namjoon, Taehyung, and Yeonjun looked at each other in surprise.

Meanwhile, everyone in the hall cheered for the newlyweds.

Taehyung, on the other hand, covers his mouth in surprise. "Seokjin Hyung lost his first kiss?"

Suddenly Mr. Kim's phone rang, and he quickly left to answer it.

Meanwhile, YN slowly leans back, smiling. "How was the kiss?"

Seokjin glares at YN. "I am not pleased with what you did right now."

YN smirks, "Are you disappointed that I blocked our kiss with my thumb?"

Seokjin prods his inner cheek with his tongue. "You're suddenly annoying me."

"At least I'm not as annoying as your ex." YN scoffs. "How dare that woman call me a slut?"

Seokjin looks at YN with guilt. "I apologise on her behalf. She is an absolute nutjob. Do not pay attention to what Ari said."

"You didn't say a word to her when she tried to slap me. And now you're apologising on behalf of your ex?" YN scoffs mockingly. "Yoongi is far better than you. At least, he didn't let anyone hurt me."

Seokjin scoffs "So, why are you doing this contract marriage? Be with that guy only."

Yeonjun, on the other hand, squints his eyes and says, "I think there is something wrong between them."

After hearing Yeonjun, Namjoon and Taehyung glance at Seokjin and YN.

YN chuckles, mockingly. "Excuse me. You came to me for help. I was happy with Yoongi."

"Wait! Why are you bickering with me like a typical wife?" Seokjin asks, gritting his teeth in anger.

Taehyung let out a sigh. "They just got married and are quarrelling like a 20 to 30-year-old married couple."