Yamato: I'm Yamato 1st of my class of the Sakura Empire! Tremble before my presence!

Ford: USS Gerald R Ford 1st of my class.

He introduce himself. 

Yamato: I hope your ready to meet your end.

Ford just smirked at her overconfidence.

Ford: Not really...

Just then his aircrafts 2 F-28 Tomcat II and 2 F/A-18E/F SuperHornet fired their missiles at Yamato from behind.

Yamato: AHHHH!!!*grunts* What kind of aircrafts are those?!

Musashi and Shinano turns to see Yamato getting hit by Ford's jets.  But before they could charge at Ford ford with their katanas, Celestial, Elizabeth, Prince and Nimitz jump infront of them to stop their tracks with their swords.

Celestial: I dont think so....

Musashi: Tch!

She snarled at them.

With Argonaut

She was dealing with Kaga again while Helios against Akagi.

Kaga: This is not gonna end up like what happened back at Azur lane!

She said as she throwing her blue petals like a shuriken.

Argonaut: I know.

Argonaut's CIWS and SAMS easily destroys her blue petals. He then retaliated by deploying his RAH66 Commanche helicopter and fire its rockets at the white kitsune.

Kaga: Arghhh!!!

She was sent flying.

Argonaut: Is that it?

He approach her with his sword pointing at her. As he was about to strike her down, 2 new shipgirls attack him with aircrafts and shells. However, thanks to his EV-28 Early warning aircraft, it notified him of this incoming attack and so, he dodges these attacks without looking at them.

???: Hiryuu get Kaga out of here!

Hiryuu: Hai nee-san! Kaga-snepai let's get out of here!

She carries Kaga away while Argonaut turns to the new enemy shipgirls.