Chapter 2

When they reach at the academy, the Stealth fleet begins to ask questions on what's going on in this world. Argonaut, Andrommeda and Helios were sitting on the couch and across them were Enterprise, Wales, Illustrious and Cleveland while the others were just standing.

Argonaut: Okay, tell me what is Azur lane and it's purpose?

Enterprise: It's an organization consists of memebers from each nation the Eagle Union which me and Cleveland are part of, Royal Navy which Wales and Illustrious belong to, the Iron blood, the Sakura Empire and many more to fight against a common enemy, the sirens.

Illustrious: But then the Sakura Empire and the Iron blood insist on using siren technology to strengthen ourselves and soon they left Azur lane along with Vichiya Dominion and Sardegan Empire then made their own alliance called Crimson axis.

Helios: Are they stupid or something?! Do they know the risk of using siren technology?!

Cleveland: Probably not.

Grant: And now you guys have to fight them and make them join Azur lane again.

Wales: Yes.

Cleveland: So what's like in your world?

Lee: Well aside from being invaded by the sirens, its great. By the way what year is it?

Cleveland:  Um, 1941 why?

There was a silence amongst the Stealth fleet until one of them speaks up. 

Celestial: Well that explains why you girls have those kind of riggings. 

Enterprise: Wait, what year is on your world?

Argonaut: 2022...

The AL shipgirls were in disbelief that they're from the future but in another world.

Wales: That's 81 years from now!

Enterprise: That's why you have very advanced weapons.

Suddenly a shipgirl named Amazon came in.

Amazon: Wales Hornet's fleet is under attacked!

Wales: What?!

Then Enterprise got up and rush to the docks.

Cleveland: Enterprise wait!

She go to run after her.

Argonaut: Mind if we help?

Wales: Very well.

The Stealth fleet rush to the docks and activate their ships.

In the Ocean

Enterprise is skating fast as she can while Cleveland, Javelin and Laffey are behind her.

Cleveland: Enterprise! Slowdown!

Enterprise: I cant! Hornet is my sister!

Cleveland: Well I guess, you do have a human side after all.

They continue on skating through the ocean until the Stealth fleet manage to catch up to them. 

Helios: Hey guys!

They all glance their heads on the right and sees Stealth fleet joining on rescuing Hornet's fleet.

Cleveland:Gald you guys could come with us, we actually needed more ships!

Since the attack on the Azur lane base, alot of ships were injured and the only ones are available on rescuing Hornet's fleet are Enterprise,Cleveland, Javelin and Laffey, while the others protect the base from another possible attack.