New Person!

In youp-"YNIEEEEEEEEEE" I looked at him. He was my dearest person. I was adopted by mom. Even though she thinks I dint know about it, I did. In-youp oppa is the biological son of mom. Mom and oppa have never ill treated me. I never felt like I was adopted. 

Y/n-"Oppa!" I said wiping my tears. I hugged him as I felt so tiny in his embrace. All my problems seemed to have vanished when I'm with mom or oppa.

Oppa-"What happened bun? Are you fine? Why are you crying, and isn't the wedding ceremony still going on?" I held his hand and dragged him to the hospital. I entered the hospital as I saw Yoongi oppa asking something with a doctor. I went to him and held his hand as he turned back.

Yoongi-"y/nie, why are your puffy and red bun? It's again them right?" 

Y/n-"Yoongi oppa, ignore that. Guess who's back in town?"

In youp oppa-"ME!" He said as he went and hugged yoongi oppa. They both were bestfriends even before I met yoongi oppa. 

I chuckled as Yoongi oppa was struggling and In- youp oppa, was busy strangling him in a hug. I let them alone to talk for a while as I went to mom. I reached as I saw everyone had their heads hung low. I went and caressed my mom's shoulder to calm her down. 

Any moment, she looked like she would cry. 

I placed her head on my shoulder as my shoulder soon got wet by her tears. 

Doctor-"He's out of danger but needs a lot of rest" 

Jungkook-"Thank you so much doctor" 

Jimin came to me as he pulled my hand and slapped me. I was too shocked to react. Mom wasn't there, she went to use the restroom. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

Rage got over me as I was ready to punch him. But before I could, In youp oppa punched Jimin so hard that he fell to the ground.

In-youp oppa-" WHAT FUCKING RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE TO HARM MY BABY SISTER? LAY HANDS ON HER AND YOU'LL BE SIX FEET UNDER THE GROUND" He screamed as Yoongi oppa came in with mom.

Jennie-"She is the reason our dad is in this condition!"

Yoongi-"And since when have you considered him your dad? When was the last time you spoke to him? 2 or 3 years ago! When that witch left, we all stopped talking to dad, blaming him for everything, when it wasn't even his fault. Do not try to blame it on bun." 

He said as I left the hospital with mom and oppa after all this mess.

I reached home and went straight to my room. I took a warm shower, relaxing my mind off the stuff going on. I sat on bed after changing into my pajamas as I heard a knock on the door. 

In- youp-" Bub, here, medicine. You should have ripped his head off. And why do you tolerate those idiots?" 

I just hugged him to stop asking me questions, he is definitely worried that I might feel bad. I smiled at him as he tucked me in bed.

Y/n-"I'm too old for this"

IN -youp-"How much ever you grow, You are always my sweet little bun." He left the room as I closed my eyes, getting some sleep.

???-"You were the reason for his death! You do not deserve anyone" 

I startled and got up, realizing that it was just a nightmare. Beads of sweat rolled down my forehead as I got up.

I stood watching the moon, admiring it's beauty. I stood there, feeling guilty. I turned around as I heard my phone vibrate, indicating someone had texted me. 

???-"Ma'am, we have found the killer"

Y/n-"Thank you" I cut the call as I smirked.

Y/n-"I'm coming for you, Hwang Chul-Moo" 

-----------------------+----------------------+--------------------------------