Introduction

Lee Y/n 

Lee Y/n 

Occupation- Is in a very prestigious college (in the last year)

Course- Medical(surgeon)

She loves her mother more than anyone, more than herself. 

Her father is dead. 

She is a very famous boxer. 

Lee Ha Eun

Occupation- Is the CEO of one of the top most companies in the world. 

She loves her daughter more than  anything.

Her husband died due to a accident.

Is currently in a relationship with Kim Ye Joon.

-------------------------+-----------------------------------------+--------------

Y/n POV

My alarm went off as I ignored it and went back to sleeping.

Mom-"Potato! Get up, its 8, your classes start at 8:30." I quickly got up and went for a shower. I put on any dress that came into my reach and went down. 

"Mom! I'll eat at college, I'm already running late." 

Mom-"What do I do with this potato?" I gave her a kiss on the cheek and got on my bike. 

I reached college as a few students smiled at me. I was famous for being a boxer. I was known mostly as a senior too. I was on my way to the classes.

???-"BOOO" 

"AAAAH" I screamed as I turned around to see my best friend laughing. This stupid has been stuck with me since the 1st year of college. 

"One day I'm definitely going to die by heart attack IU unnie!" IU unnie is hardly 2 or 3 months older to me and her wish was for me to call her unnie. 

IU-"The problem is if you die, you'll end up in hell"  I just made a done face and closed my locker. 

We both sat on our regular seats as I was busy talking with IU. The teacher came in as I was still busy talking to IU.

"hahahaha" I laughed totally forgetting that a teacher was present. 

Teacher-"MS.Y/n, Get out of the class if you want laugh, and do not forget your friend IU"

I exited the class and we both went out to spend the rest of the day out, it was rare that we bunked. We took strolls across the parks. 

The amusement park was open and had the most fun rides. 

"BAHAHAHAHHAH" I was busy laughing.

IU-"Shut up, You know I'm afraid of heights."

"And that explains why you passed out" We both went to the candy store near by and bought a few gummies. 

IU-"I'm hungry" 

"When are you not?" I told as she glared at me. We visited this coffee shop, which had snacks and pastry. I entered the shop as the smell of coffee hit my nose. 

It smelled wonderful. We both ordered two cappuccinos and a cheese pizza, we both decided to share a brownie for dessert. 

"I still remember the time you fell, it was so funny" I was laughing remembering the time IU had fallen. We both were laughing on our silly jokes. The door chime rang, indicating someone had entered. I was in my own world talking to IU. 

IU-"Hey, isn't that auntie?" I was surprised, why would mom be here at this time? 

A guy entered the shop as I immediately recognized him, it was Kim Ye Joon, why is he here now? He started to go in the direction of mom's table. My eyes widened and I was about to scream, they both hugged each other and Mr.Kim just kissed my mom , on the cheek.

"Mom?" I tapped her shoulder as she turned around.

Mom-"I swear to god, it's not what it looks like."

"then what is it?" I asked as she started to stutter.

Mr.Kim-"We both like each other have been dating since the last 4 years. I intend to marry her. Please do not be upset with your mom, we both will stop this if your not comfortable." 

My mom nodded her head. I dint want to be selfish. Mom had finally moved on from dad and I dint want her to be sad again. I nodded my head, agreeing.

Mom-"Do not panic, you have 11 stepsiblings." 

"WHAT!"

---------------------------+--------------------------+--------------------------------------