1.6 | In For Questioning

──────────❝ 🃏 ❞──────────

The Four Horsemen and their Queen stood on the stage looking up at the jumbo screen that was live recording Etienne Forcier in the bank vault of the Crédit Républicain de Paris, or so he and the crowd truly believe. "This is Daniel Atlas. Can you hear me?" Daniel asked him, "Are you okay?" Etienne looked around in shock before replying, "Yes." Daniel shared a look with the others before focusing back on the screen, "Perfect. What do you see in there?" Etienne looked around the vault, "Money. Is this real?" Imogen laughed, "Of course it is!" She played shock and amazement so well that the crowd believed her.

"Yes... about three million Euros or so. Okay, here's what we're going to need you to do," Daniel began, "I want you to take that card that you signed out of your pocket and I want you to take the ticket stub from tonight's show and I want you to put it in the middle of the money." The screen showed Etienne doing exactly as Daniel instructed as Imogen moved to stand with Jack, the two shared a look before Imogen looked away however, Jack admired the woman standing next to him. "Okay, now I'm handing you over to Imogen," Daniel informed the man. Imogen moved forward trying to ignore Jack's gaze, she had to be focused on this part.

"Bonjour, Etienne. Can you hear me?" Imogen asked the French man. "Yes," Etienne replied immediately. "Okay, good. On the side of your helmet, you should feel a button but don't press it just yet, okay?" Imogen informed the French man, he felt around until he found the button but he didn't press it as Imogen continued, "That button activates an air duct that connects Paris to Las Vegas... don't ask the details because it's too complicated." The crowd and Etienne laughed at her added comment. "Okay, now you can press it," Imogen told Etienne. "All right now, Etienne, hold on tight," Jack added as he walked over to Merritt who spoke next, "You might feel a bit of a vacuum."

"Wait, do you hear that?" Merritt added. There was rumbling coming from above the magicians and they all looked up towards the ceiling. Immediately, millions in Euros started raining down from the air vents causing the crowd to erupt into cheers, they stood up to reach out and grab the flying pieces of paper. Jack had a massive grin on his face as Merritt let out a chuckle, Henley and Daniel shared smiles while Imogen spun in a single circle before running up to Jack and practically leaping into Jack's arms. Without hesitation, Imogen kissed Jack stunning him for a moment before he deepened the kiss making the crowd whistle and cheer for the two; Jack enjoying the fact that the shared kiss would make their respective fans back off.

Once the two of them pulled apart, they joined the other three who were smirking at them and they all smiled towards the crowd. "Thank you everyone!" Daniel called out with a smile. "We are the Four Horsemen," Daniel, Jack, Henley and Merritt spoke before bowing, they then turned to Imogen, "And she has been our Queen." Imogen rolled her eyes but bowed to the crowd. "And good night!" Imogen called out next before they bowed together one last time. They waved at the crowd before leaving the stage, Jack wrapping his arm around Imogen's waist and holding her close as they enjoyed the applause fading behind them.