"Excellent " Arthit snickered , sarcastically.

"You need a date... so you should call your faen(Lover).."

"Quite forward of you to assume, i have a faen"

Kong chuckled, amused by Arthit's deflection. "Oh, come on. We both know you have a fan club the size of a small army."

Arthit rolled his eyes. "Please, spare me the theatrics. I highly doubt any of my admirers would be interested in accompanying me to a charity dinner."

"You'd be surprised," Kong teased, nudging Arthit playfully. "I'm sure there's at least one person out there who's dying for the chance to be seen on your arm."

Arthit scoffed. "And who would that be, pray tell?"

Kong raised an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Well, there's always your biggest fan... yourself."Arthit groaned, shaking his head in mock disbelief. "You're impossible, Kongpob."

"But you love me anyway," Kong quipped, earning a playful shove from Arthit.

"That's true and congratulations"

"For what?"

"For being my date of the night - it's Your reward for being cheeky with your boss."

"It's more of  a punishment " 

Arthit chuckled, the corners of his lips curling into a smirk. "Oh, don't be so dramatic, Kong. You'll survive a night of socializing, I promise."

"Easy for you to say," Kong retorted, crossing his arms.

"I promise"

.......................

Arthit was nervous about the meeting . His new acquisition didn't look much profitable in commercial sense but his gut told him he would loose out big if he didn't acquire it. But how to explain it to the directors?"

He stood in front of the mirror, adjusting his tie for what felt like the hundredth time. Despite his best efforts, the knot remained stubbornly crooked, refusing to cooperate.

Kong watched from behind, an amused smirk playing on his lips. "Need some help with that, boss?" he teased, stepping forward to straighten Arthit's tie.

Arthit shot him a grateful look, holding still as Kong deftly adjusted the fabric. But as Kong's fingers brushed against his neck, Arthit couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy. How was Kong casually touching alphas?

"Is it part of your job description now, to straighten your boss's ties?" he quipped, trying to mask his irritation with a playful tone.

Kong chuckled, his touch lingering for a moment longer than necessary. "Well, let's just say my previous bosses knew how to wear a tie and keep it straight," he replied sassily, stepping back to admire his handiwork.

Arthit rolled his eyes, but couldn't suppress the smile that tugged at the corners of his lips. Despite his annoyance, there was something undeniably endearing about Kong's cheeky attitude."Thanks, Kong," he said, his tone softer now. "I appreciate the help."

Kong grinned back at him, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Anytime, boss. Just don't make a habit of it, or I might start charging by the hour."

Arthit laughed, shaking his head in mock exasperation. But as they headed out the door together, Arthit couldn't shake the feeling that there was something nagging in his heart. But he couldn't sit with that feeling. He had angry board of directors to appease.

...................

Phone at Kongpob's desk rang with urgency.

"Yes?"