Chapter 14: Prophecy

THIRD PERSON'S POV

PROPHECY

This is the first full moon of the year, and a newborn vampire becomes more thirsty for human blood.

She has already transformed and her thirst is slowly consuming her senses. It was also the first night of killing an innocent person as a newborn vampire and her clan's already know about it because of the prophecy that was told three hundred years ago and they ready for the changes that would take place in her system.

Because Haliah is destined to be the new queen of their clan according to the prophecy.

ACCORDING TO THE PROPHECY 300 HUNDRED YEARS AGO AFTER THE WAR BETWEEN THE TWO KINGDOMS,
THE TWO KINGDOMS WHICH IS VERONICA'S KINGDOM AND DYLAN'S KINGDOM IS RIVAL SO THATS WHY LIAH DOESN'T KNOW HER BIOLOGICAL FATHER BECAUSE OF THE WAR THAT HAPPENED 300 YEARS AGO... SO DYLAN AND HALIAH(VICTORIA)'S KINGDOM WAS A GREAT ENEMIES FROM THE VERY BEGINNING BUT THEY REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT BECAUSE OF SOME STRANGE FEELINGS THAT FORMED THROUGH HIM. A CONNECTION THEY CAN'T EXPLAIN. ONE OF THEM HAS TO DIE TO FULFILL THE PROPHECY THAT ONLY ONE KIND OF VAMPIRES SHOULD REMAIN.

Or else,

... One should live and one should die. One will succeed and one will be defeated, They will never be united because their fate is predetermined.

They must conquer this trials to make their Kingdoms strong.

With the newly born vampire, the war that was fought before will continue and because of her, the new demon who died before will also be born together with her.

Iyan ang nakasulat noon sa propesiya, nasa kanya ang pasya. He will bring peace and unity or destroy lives and many will die at her hands.

Sadyang malupit ang tadhana sa kanila, tanging pag ibig nga ba ang pipigil sa gyerang magaganap pa lamang o ito ang dahilan ng kanyang paghihimagsik.

Sa full moon na naganap ay kasabay nito ang muli ding pagkabuhay ng demonyo sa kanyang sistema. Ito ang magdedekta sa kanya at nasa kanya ang pasya kung susundin niya ito o kokontrolin, it's her demon anyway so sya lang din ang may kakayahang kontrolin ito.

While Dylan in the other hand will be aware that there's a newborn vampire who will be his new enemy. Ang alam lang nila ay babae ito pero hindi nila alam na kilala nila ito.

The prophecy only said that he would meet her one day and they would fight until death... One should live and one should die. One will succeed and one will be defeated, They will never be united because their fate is predetermined.

Will their love really prevail or is this also the reason for their destruction? Will they accept each other or end any connection between them?

Kaya nga ba nilang labanan ang ayon sa nakasulat sa propesiya o hahayaan nalang ba nila na mangyari ang nakatakda.

Sabi nga nila, pag tadhana ang makakalaban mo ay wala kanang Kawala, but what if they can make a way para hindi ito mangyari sa kanila? Paano kaya sila makakasiguro na sapat ang pagmamahalan nilang dalawa upang labanan ang kapalarang magaganap pa lamang?

HALIAH'S POV

Hindi ko maintindihan ang nagyayari, parang may kung anong kumakain sa sistema ko, nais nitong sumunod ako sa kanya. I'm thirsty, hindi ko maipaliwanag kung sa tubig ba ito o ano basta ang alam ko lang ay labis akong nauuhaw. I was staring at the full moon outside the window, gusto kong lumabas kaya nang natapos ang pananakit ng aking katawan ay kusa na lamang gumalaw ang aking mga paa patungo sa bintanang nakabukas.