character aesthetics ✨🐝

Age :- 17

Age :- 17

Just like her name her personality is ... strong minded , straight forward 'idgf' mentality .....

She is a fierce girl...who is not easy to manipulate...who is not easy to achieve... nothing can break her ... despite her age she is way more mature then a woman ....

She is emotional not a emotional fool ..she knows her priorities.... hates to be in someone else's control , hates to be submissive , hates to be weak

Her one mantra is ..' I never lose ..it's either win or win '
MEET ~~~

ADIRA DEV

' who is the owner of his heart , life and world ....'

But what if her this personality change for someone ? What if she started to act opposite of what she actually is ........

This is exactly what happened when someone knocked down her life and changed her everything in just an blink of an eye ......that someone....

' Her secret admirer '

' Her  secret admirer '

Age :- 21

Ever heard of something like. ' face of an angel.. mind of an devil ' ..this what exactly he is ... his name doesn't match with his activities....

' little sane ' this is what his name means but the irony is ..he is nowhere near sane ....

A total fierce and stubborn minded person...who will get what ever he wants by hook or by crook ....
And she became his prey ...who he wants to have just for him and him only

He is a type of person who will never bow down his head infront of anyone but will kneel down and will kiss her feet's

What ever happened in his life he will never late anyone...lure his sanity...

But one look of her made him break his rules and all the boundaries....

The moment he saw her he decided that he can and will go to any extent for her ...for world it was forbidden..but for him ...she was his possession , his obsession , his love , his everything.....

MEET ~~

NEVAN ACE LEE

' who is the sole reason of her happiness ,hope , love and her everything '

For everyone she was just a mere girl...but for him she was his life ..the only reason of his survival....

' His fierce little kitten '

Them together ✨🐝

Nevan :-. " I don't worship....I devour "

" You are mine ...all mine .... every little thing related to you is mine "

" The only person can rule me is you ...Mi Amor "

Adira. :-. " If losing is for him ....I don't mind losing my life too ...he is worth for it "

". He made me go insane ...he turned me into a person that I feared the most"

" I never saw him ..but I can feel him"

" My secret admire...mine ...only mine"