1. After Long Time: Unexpected Encounter

"Akshi! Akshi! Akshi!"

"Here comes my best friend, Riya, my jaan, my life, and my only friend. Riya, we are childhood friends, the same age, and our families are also very close friends," Akshi exclaimed with joy.

As Riya descended the stairs, Akshi spotted her and hugged her tightly. They almost lost their balance but thankfully managed to steady themselves.

[In a warm embrace, Akshi and Riya share a heartfelt hug, their bond stronger than ever

[In a warm embrace, Akshi and Riya share a heartfelt hug, their bond stronger than ever.]

Both Riya and Akshi attended the same college and pursued the same course, making them the closest among all their peers. They were essentially like family.

Riya: "Hey, what are you doing? I have great news! Your family and mine are going to be involved in a marriage alliance," Riya announced excitedly."

Akshi exclaimed, "What?"

Akshi's mom intervened, "What are both of you doing there? Come here quickly."

Akshi and Riya joined Anaya and Aarushi, sitting nearby.

[Sharma mansion's lavish living room]

Everyone was engrossed in their conversations while Akshi was searching for a particular figure. Yes, she had a crush on him, but he never seemed to notice her.

Then, Taiji inquired, "Where is Advika, Akshi?"

Snapping out of her thoughts about her crush, Akshi replied, "I don't know," and assured Taiji that she would look for her.

With that, Akshi left the gathering to search for Advika.

Advika was Akshi's cousin and Taiji's daughter.

[The bustling hall of a grand event, filled with chatter and laughter. Akshi, absorbed in her thoughts and engrossed in a phone call with Advika, is seen making her way through the crowd. Unaware of her surroundings, she accidentally bumps into someone, causing her to drop her phone. As she falls backward, she is suddenly caught in the strong, muscular arms of Someone, who stands before her, his presence both comforting and electrifying.]