𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Magsimula sa umpisa

Aubrey screams in excitement as Kay bends down to allow her to jump in his arms then picking her up and spinning her around as she falls out in a fit of laughter.

"I missed you sooo much Kay Kay"

"I missed you so much more Bre Bre"

"I love you Kay Kay"

Sensing the pain and sadness in her tone Kay hugged onto her a bit tighter placing a light kiss on top of her head before his mom comes up to them wiping her tears away.

"My baby I missed you so much"

Ms. Jackie pulls Kay into a tight hug after he put Aubrey back down. Rubbing his mom's back trying to sooth her crying, Kay thought about how he couldn't ever be put back in this position again.

After seeing how heartbroken and distraught his family were it made him realize how much they need him; especially his sister and seeing her crying as the police took him away made Kay feel like he disappointed her.

"Kay whatever you need to do, please do it"

Ms. Jackie release a long deep breath before looking back at Kay who just continued to look straight ahead with different thoughts flooding his head.

"Kevin do you hear me?"

"Please don't leave us again Kay"

Hearing Aubrey say those words caused Kay to sigh lowly as he finally looks back at them. Knowing he was about to lie to there faces, Kay knew that he didn't have a choice but to handle all of the situations that continued to find there way to him.

He knew that him being a well known drug dealer along with an upcoming rapper who had more then he can count bodies under him something was bond to cause him to be right back in this position.

"I promise ma"

Kay says in a hushed tone kissing the top of both his mother and Aubrey's head hugging them in a firmer embrace.

𝘈 𝘍𝘦𝘸 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

"Muddy how you doin nigga"

Kay walks into the recovery wing where Blovee has been staying ever since he woke up from his coma two nights ago.

This was their first time seeing each other in a while ever since Kay was arrested at the Rolling Loud event. With neither of them being able to attend the funeral for Setty and Dougie it left a dent in their hearts.

"Ma heart wassgud nigga"

Blovee smiles as him and Kay slap hands doing their signature handshake.

"How you feelin muddy?"

Kay says taking the chair that was near B bed before plopping down to take a seat.

Hearing a low sigh B looks up at Kay with sad eyes before seeing B look back at himself laid up in a recovery room.

"Ion even know how ya feel fa real Flock"

Blovee started off to say as Kay sat there nodding his head understanding what he was saying seeing as though he was just in a similar position not too long ago.

"I feel you muddy....but uhh what happened"

It got quiet for a moment as Kay watched Blovee facial expressions turn into a mix of emotions, some of which Kay couldn't quite figure out at first. It wasn't until a slightly mask of darkness crossed Blovee face before it was turned to sadness again.