Chapter 2 - World Collision

Start from the beginning

Delta unleashed a barrage of gunfire, the deafening blasts of his Kel-Tec KSG echoing through the night. His fists were a blur as he pummeled any foe foolish enough to draw near, his movements fueled by a primal instinct for survival.

Despite their outnumbered status, the trio fought with a unity born of trust and camaraderie. They moved as one, their skills gained over the past months of training complementing each other in a deadly dance of death and destruction, leaving the scavengers in shambles.

As the dust settled and the last of their enemies fell, Satoru, Reika, and Delta stood victorious amidst the wreckage of battle. Their chests heaving with exhaustion, morale was running low once again for they knew that this would be the last time they would see each other alive.

~Time Skip!~

"Congratulations to the Celestial Devils for passing their entrance exam! May Reika Kyosophy, Delta, and Satoru Ishikawa please come up to the front to receive their agent ranks." declared an Agency officer.

"From this day forth, you are now Tier 1 agents of your squads. Prove your worth once more and you will move up another tier. Congratulations on your graduation and good luck on Eden."

"Thank you, Sir!"

~End of Graduation Ceremony~

"Hey, Delta?"

"Yeah, what's up Rei?" Questioned the masked man.

"What's left for us? We've done everything we wanted to in this world. Jin hasn't repowered our transporters yet nor has he brought Satoru back to the Blox Fruit servers. What is going on?" Reika questions.

The green-masked man groaned.

"I'm not sure Rei, normally world transports only take a few days at max, it's been months since the last message. All we can do now is last long enough here on New Earth and Eden during missions."

"Let's hope that's soon."

-Pov Change-

The scene cuts to an empty location. There is nothing but grey tiles lining the "floor" for miles.

A strange being is visible, but their features aren't clear.

"Shit shit shit shit shit why isn't it working!?!"

'Ok. This is fine. Everything will be ok. We just need more time. Hopefully, they can survive in that world.'

"Command"

Spontaneously, a panel appears in front of the figure.

"Bring me Satoru Ishikawa. We have enough energy for one transportation. Let's send him home first. He has a crew to manage."

[Transmission complete]

"Huh? What the? Where am I? Oh, hello Jin."

"Hello, Satoru. Apologies for keeping you waiting for so long, please if you would step into the portal that would be great. It should send you right back to where you left off."

"Oh! Where are Reika and Delta though? Shouldn't they be here?"

"Unfortunately we only have enough energy to teleport one person at a time as of now due to the conflicts going on in the other factions."

The blue-haired pirate sighs, "Well, I'll be off then. Give my farewells to Reika and Delta will you?"

"Of course." Jin replies.

"Then this is goodbye. Thank you for everything Jin."

As the pirate approached the portal, a whisper could be heard, but the blue-haired man was long gone.

"Goodbye Satoru, may that insane masked man have mercy on your soul."

-World Swap-

"Well, this is the result you were hoping for?"

"You guys always prayed to us when you were miserable."

"But who should I go to when I feel this way?"

"Tell me, who should I pray to?"

For the first time, the angel felt something. Something burning within their very soul.

Hatred.

"Yes. You're right. I'm not an angel."

"Thank you, at least now there won't be a lingering sense of guilt."

"Farewell forever you puny mortals."

___________________________________________________________________

So, what do you people think of the chapter?

Chapter Written by Monotone

Chapter Edited by -----

Word Count: 1054 words