Date Night🤍

Charlie's POV:
Right now it is Friday afternoon. I am currently getting ready to surprise Nick. There is a movie out in theatres that Nick really wants to see, so I bought tickets to surprise him, and then after I made reservations at an Italian restaurant so we can grab dinner after the movie as sort of a date night. I plan on hopefully staying round Nick's house tonight so I have a bag packed.
I text Nick asking if I can come over and spend the night. He replies so quick with "of course love"
I grab my stuff and head out letting Tori know I'm staying round Nick's. Our parents are out of town so it's just Tori and Oliver at the house with me.
I begin walking to Nick's, feeling super excited about the surprise date night I have planned for us. Once I arrive I knock on the door. Hearing Nellie barking excitedly.
Nick opens the door and Nellie instantly comes over to get pet. "Hello nells" I say patting her head.
"Hey!" Nick says
"Hey!" I say going inside and hugging him.
"So, I sort of have a surprise for you!" I say nervously.
"Oh yeah?" "What would that be now?" Nick asks grabbing my bags from me and pulling me over to sit on the sofa.
"So, you know how that Marvel movie is playing at the cinema tonight?" I ask
"Yeah?? What about it darling?" Nicks asks
"I may have purchased tickets for us to go see it, and also may have made reservations at that Italian place we both love!" I say waiting for his response, hoping this isn't too much.
"Omg, Charlie!!! I'm so excited to have a date night with you!" Nick says pulling me into him and kissing me.
"I'm so glad!! I've been excited all day and could barely keep it a secret this long!" I say laughing.

Nick's POV:
Charlie is quite literally the most perfect person I've ever met. He secretly planned such a sweet date night for us and I'm so happy and excited! I get off the couch telling Charlie I need to change since I'm still wearing my pyjamas. It's Been a lazy day. Once I'm ready we head out to my car to the cinema. The movie starts in about 30 minutes so we got here early to get in line for popcorn and snacks. Charlie offers to pay but I decline kindly and pay for 2 drinks as well as a small popcorn to share between us, since we need to save room for our dinner after the movie.
Once we have our food we get our tickets scanned and head into the room where the movie will be shown. Charlie picked the most perfect seats. The very middle of the back row. We both love this spot because it's the perfect view of the film. We get settled as the previews start to play. The cinema isn't very packed but it is only 5pm so maybe people are coming to a later showing.
The movie starts and I hold Charlie's hand as we continue eating the popcorn.

THE MOVIE ENDS

Nick's POV:
The movie was so so good! I know Charlie isn't a fan of Marvel movies but he also said he enjoyed it. We throw away our trash and head out of the theatre. We get into the car and I drive to the restaurant. Our reservation is at 8:15pm and it's currently 7:45 so we will be a bit early but that's alright. Once we arrive I get out and rush to Charlie's side to open his door.
"Aww you're the sweetest!" Charlie says as I close his door. He reaches for my hand and I hold it rubbing my thumb along his knuckles soothingly. We get inside and Charlie talks to the waiter letting him know we have an 8:15 reservation. Even though we were a bit early they had our table ready and he had us seated right away. He brought over menus and water to start.
A FEW MINUTES LATER

Charlie's POV:
The waiter comes back and takes our order. I decide on the spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread and Nick gets the chicken Alfredo with garlic bread. We also ordered a large Caesar salad to share. And both ordered a coke to drink.
Our food arrived about 20 minutes later and while we ate we talked about random things. We ended up having a bit of leftovers. So we asked the waiter for some takeaway boxes and packaged the food up to bring home.
We get back to Nick's car and he drives back to his house.
THEY ARRIVE AT NICK'S

Nick's POV:
We just arrived back at mine and we carry the leftovers as I unlock the door. Shutting it again and making sure it's locked before we head into the kitchen to put the leftovers away. Charlie grabs his bag and we head upstairs to my room to get ready for bed. Once we both have brushed our teeth and got into our PJ's we lay in bed. I pull the blankets over us and snuggle Charlie close to me.
"Thank you for the most perfect date night surprise my love!" I say kissing him softly.
"Of course! I love you so much!" Charlie says laying his head on my shoulder. I kiss his forehead and lay down letting Charlie get cozy.
"I love you so much more!" I say
I turn off the lamp on my bedside table. I notice Charlie is already starting to fall asleep on my chest. I adjust us so that he's the little spoon tonight and just hold him. Beginning to feel sleepy as well.

Lover🍂💕 •Nick and Charlie short stories•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें