Movie Night🎬🎬

Nick's POV:

It is around 4pm, and I am so bored, so I decide to text Charlie to see if he wants to spend the night and have a movie night. It has been awhile since we last had a movie night, so this seems like a good time. It is currently Saturday, so we both have nothing to do tomorrow.

I pull out my phone sending him a quick text..

  the Texts:
Nick: Hey darling, how would you like to stay over tonight and have a movie night?
Charlie: OMG, YES PLEASE!!! I will be over shortly.
Nick: alright, see you soon, love you.
Charlie: Love you more.

Charlie's POV:
I am so excited!! I am currently getting ready to head over to Nick's place for a movie night. Once I have some pajamas packed I grab my toothbrush, as well as a few other hygiene/toiletry items. I finish packing my bag and head downstairs.

"Hey mum." I say going over to her. "Nick invited my round for a movie night, is that alright?"

"Yes of course, have fun"

"thanks!"

I head out and begin walking to Nick's. 10 minutes later I arrive and knock on the door.

Nick's POV:

I hear a knock at the door. "that must be Charlie"
I open the door and instantly pull Charlie into my arms for a hug and kiss.

"mmh, I missed you"I say nuzzling into his chest.

"I missed you too, so much" He replies.

I grab his bag from him tossing it on the sofa, shutting the door.

We both sit down and Charlie snuggles into my side.

"So, should we order some pizza to get delivered?" I ask

"Yeah, that sounds good, just pepperoni right?" he asks.

"Of course darling, whatever you would like." I will call now to get that ordered for us.

about 10 mins pass.

Charlie's POV:

Nick just got off the phone with the pizza place and sits back down next to me. We start trying to figure out what movie we will begin with. I really enjoy scary movies, and Nick is more into action.

"So, what movie should we watch, should we watch a scary movie and then action?" I ask

"Uhm, yeah, you pick the first film, and then I will pick one and we can keep doing that until we get sleepy." Nick responds. "Pizza should arrive in about 30 minutes." he adds.

"Sounds great!" I say as I snuggle into Nick's side. We start to scroll through Netflix's Horror section to find out first movie.

To Be continued in part 2.

A/N: Hi, there will be a part 2 to this story, just so this one doesn't go too long for one single part! I hope you are all enjoying this so far.