Marry Me (Obi-wan x Cody)

Start from the beginning

“Father, Cody sorry to interrupt but the royal carriage is here” Fox said with a smile, Cody nodded turning to his father, “I will see you later, keep them out of trouble” Jango whispered pressing his lips to his sons forehead and passing him the herbal drink which Cody make sure to drink in front of the two mother hens in front of him before the two left with satisfied looks. Within minutes, Cody was ready and out the door in his royal armour since it had his symbol on. He was one of the few of Jango’s children who could wear his armour to meetings, he found it more comfortable than the royal robes he would have to wear if he was going to occasions. He saw the armour as a symbol of safety for others rather than himself.

Half his day was gone after the many visits, speeches and meetings. He had even visited his siblings Rex had Boba, their youngest brother who was barely three while the troublesome twins were the age of sixteen. Jesse, Rex’s twin was out somewhere in the kingdom which Cody only knew as the older brother he was with his boyfriend. Jesse was old enough to make decisions; he just needed guidance especially since he was nineteen and he wanted to marry his boyfriend but Kix was the son of the royal doctor so there were certain rules to be sorted first. Jesse had to wait until Kix’s parent’s returned from their exhibition before he could ask the question. 

“Cody!” 

Turning from where he was instructing some of the shinies in their training, he saw Rex trying to watch over quadruplets and Boba. A smile landed on his face as the twelve year olds came running over to him. One of them, the oldest who was definitely the leader, wore a bandana keeping his long brown hair up; his name was Hunter. The slightly bigger one towering over his brothers was the crazy explosive one, he liked to make things go boom was Wrecker. The third wore a pair of goggles over his glasses as he rambled on and on about something while reading a book and jogging. The last was the smallest of the group, he had silver hair and a glare on his features, he was tucked under Hunter's arm, he was the youngest and known to many as Crosshair. They were 99’s children, the older man never used his first name and always referred to his numbers, the last name of the children was Se after their mother, Nala Se. May she not rest in peace for what she tried to do to 99 and his children. 

“Are you here for some training?” Cody called out, four eager heads nodded as Cody smiled, the commander of them all took notice of his twin siblings, the sixteen year olds gestured to where they were. 

“Okay then, head over to the targets. Fives and Echo will see to teach you some throwing skills” 

Three yells of excitement had Cody smiling, the commander took a minute to realise the youngest hadn’t cheered, kneeling down Cody found himself staring into the eyes of silver. 

“Crosshair?” 

“His eyes, throat and ears are hurting. Father thinks he has caught the bug going around, is he okay to sit and watch. We didn’t want to leave him alone” Hunter explained, tucking his brother closer to his side. The youngest only blinked wincing in slight pain. 

“Of course not a problem. Just make sure you are out of range. We wouldn’t want any injuries” 

“We don’t?” 

“No Fives we don’t. Now please be careful” Cody stressed when his younger brother just nodded before leading the quadruplets over to the training area. 

“Tough day?” Rex’s amused voice had Cody turning to his immediate younger brother who had a silent three year old who was playing with some toy that Rex had given him. Cody took notice of the ratio of colours of the cube his brother was playing with, it was like a puzzle one that looked oddly familiar to Fox’s cube. He could only glare at Rex who held his hands up.